Job Seeker Visa from Zimbabwe

Hie guys

I would like to enquire from those from Zimbabwe who have succeeded in getting the JSV, is it prossible from Zimbabwe embassy. The website does not have that, only all other types of visas

Just go inquire with them in person. Be prepared to be treated rudely. That website is exactly what is in their minds

The JSV has no restrictions on citizenship, so you cold get one as a Zimbabwean just as any other nationality - provided you fulfil the requirements.
Thus do contact the German embassy in your country (or elsewhere) and ask how to apply.
Good luck!

The German embassy in Harare seems to do all consular services.

Their website is: https://harare.diplo.de
Looking at it is true that they fail to specifically mention JSV. And the links they provide for more information about visas actually land at the website for Namibia!

What they mention are a Schengen visa for up to 90 day, primarily for tourism or National visas for longer stays. Under the purpose of travel on National visas there is a box for business but since you don't already have a job lined up then I would assume this doesn't really fit. Thus one would be left with the box “other, explain”  – and to write in JSV.

I would suggest trying to call to confirm details of what you need. Otherwise, use their online appointment service and show up with all important documents like a valid passport, diplomas from University degrees and whatever proof you can bring of professional work experience plus bank or financial statements showing you have the assets to finance such a stay .

One should look through the National visa form which is available online and have all of the information to fully fill it out. But it could be that at an appointment they will have you fill out a different form for the JSV. Important is that you have all information which includes, your nationality, residency  and birth date and place, same for any kids and spouse , and your parents. Also your address, telephone-number, email, dates and place of previous visits to Germany, intended place to stay this time in Germany, information about your job or trade. Also they ask information about one's health in context of serious diseases and health insurance that will be needed to cover you while in Germany. They also ask about if you have had any criminal convictions in either Germany or elsewhere or if you have previously been turned down for a visa to Germany.

Thank you, i still have more questions

1. Am i supposed to apply and pay for health insurance before going to the interview?
2. Am i supposed to have my certificates/diplomas accredited before the interview?

Brenda263 wrote:

Thank you, i still have more questions

1. Am i supposed to apply and pay for health insurance before going to the interview?
2. Am i supposed to have my certificates/diplomas accredited before the interview?

Good questions to which I can only speculate - as I don't know for sure. You should definitely look into insurance before you go but I'm uncertain it even makes sense to pay for a contract before you have confirmation of getting the visa. I believe they can give you a conditional approval that requires one to get the insurance to comply with the requirements. Then when you know you are approved, it makes sense to sign up for insurance and give in the documentation so that they know it has been done.

I am not sure what "accreditation" should be done for a diploma? It is standard that diplomas have a signature and seal to prove authenticity. Not sure how they would want to check about forgeries. For many documents they require official translations into German from a registered translator. Not sure if this is required for a diploma. You'll have to ask them yourself what exactly is needed.

Realistically, one should prepare as well as possible for the initial interview but not be surprised if they come up with something additionally needed that might be able to be sent in - or might require a further meeting. Even here in Germany, it seems they always come up with something.

Thank you very much

Hy guys
When one wants to work in Germany as a miner which subjects are they supposed to pass and how when I go to Germany for how long will I go for training

shamisoziso2005 wrote:

Hy guys
When one wants to work in Germany as a miner which subjects are they supposed to pass and how when I go to Germany for how long will I go for training

No likely possibility to line up a job and get a work visa for something like mining unless perhaps if one has an advanced degree in some related specialty like mechanical engineering for mining equipment. No job seeker visa will be possible.

Foreigners can apply for training programs in some fields outside of the university system but I don't know if any would be related to mining in any way. And they all require good German  a B1 or B2 level.

And what is the demand for miners, to mine what? Coal mining for example is being phased out, so more miners than jobs. I think there is more construction work on big projects that build tunnels. Maybe that is related enough? I don't know.

Thank you so much sir.Are nurses highly in demand though in Germany?

TominStuttgart wrote:
shamisoziso2005 wrote:

Hy guys

No likely possibility to line up a job and get a work visa for something like mining unless perhaps if one has an advanced degree in some related specialty like mechanical engineering for mining equipment. No job seeker visa will be possible.

Foreigners can apply for training programs in some fields outside of the university system but I don't know if any would be related to mining in any way. And they all require good Germany  a B1 or B2 level.

And what is the demand for miners, to mine what? Coal mining for example is being phased out, so more miners than jobs. I think there is more construction work on big projects that build tunnels. Maybe that is related enough? I don't know.

The apprenticeship would be for Berg- und Maschinenmann/Berg- und Maschinenfrau:

https://www.bmwi.de/Redaktion/DE/Artike … nmann.html

It's a two-year training program and as Tom has said, the vocational school part of it generally requires German language skills at B2 level or above.

There are currently all of 7 (!) vacant apprenticeship places registered with the labor authority, this might go up during spring and summer, though. Or it may not, I have no idea about this sector beyond a region near where I live shutting down coal mining entirely and thousands of people being told to requalify as tourism professionals or some such nonsense.

[link moderated]

Nurses are in high demand in Germany. To work as one requires a three-years training programme - and the entry requirements for that include C1 German (so you can understand the lessons, which include complex anatomical topics and medical procedures).
A friend of ours was admitted with only B2, because the demand is so high, but under the condition that she completes C1 within the first six months of the course - or has to leave. She managed, with lots of effort.

Thank you ..so which subjects are needed for one to quality to n nurse

Schamisoziso: Please look at individual nursing schools' webpages or contact them to get this information!

shamisoziso2005 wrote:

Thank you ..so which subjects are needed for one to quality to n nurse

The subject of training programs and qualifications for nursing has been covered on other threads.

It is a difficult job with a lot of responsibility, bad hours and not highly paid by local levels. Not the kind of thing one should go into without a real interest and commitment.

And one will need a strong science background to do a training that takes 3 years, normally having a B2 level of German. I have read about a program that accepts people conditionally with a lower level of German and then they have to go through a related German language program in addition before doing the standard nurses training. But this would be starting from at least a A2 or B1 level.

And while it is a judgement call, I don't take it serious when one inquires about working as a miner and then suddenly acts interested in nursing just because they hear there is a demand for them. Sounds like one is desperate to try anything to come to Germany rather than having a sincere desire to offer a set of skills that might fit. Like one saying; "oh, no jobs for street cleaners but there are for brain surgeons, I'll do that!".

Are Telecommunications Engineers highly in demand  in Germany? How to l start the recognition of my certificates

Dahchoto: All tech professions are in high demand. You need to speak German, though. Recognition of certificates is through ANABIN, but not strictly needed for employment in companies.

@beppi So the first step is to do Germany Language