Regarding medical exam

Hi all, hope I get the best of answer or solutions to my problems.
Actually around 2001 I had an open heart surgery medical term is (A.S.D) . After that doctors told me I have or I will have no heart issues in the future. Today I went for medical test for Bahrain where they had taken blood samples,they injected me for chicken pox vaccine and once I entered the x-ray room I was asked to remove my shirt inners where the doctor and technician saw scare on my chest for the above mentioned operation and they deemed me unfit and they didn't any further. I surfed in the internet and LMRA and gamca where there was no such thing given as chest scare or operation will be deemed unfit. So can someone please help me as I desperately need this job I have been waiting for an opportunity to raise my family standard with the job I got once I get an experience. So please reply with a best possible solution kindly. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Yasar.

Don't post on multiple threads and send private messages, copy pasting same thread. Show courtesy and patience.

If the above was gamca, then only choice is to come to Bahrain on visit visa and then do medical here and convert visa.

Sorry sir,

Since I desperately need this job I posted multiple times can you please clearly explain ji .
It will be of great help.

I just explained. Read carefully.

Ask your employer to get you visit visa and then come here, do medical and convert visa to residence permit.  Your employer has to help you in this. You can't do anything yourself.