Dependent Visa Documents for Visa D

Dear All,
To this old topic again. My WP B is applied on Nov 1st week, I am still waiting to get my work permit B.
Once I receive the WP , I will apply for Visa for myself and family together.
Regarding birth, certificate, marriage certificate for my wife and kids , I assume the original BC, Marriage certificate with Apostille not less than 6 months(will re apostille those old documents again) old will be good enough for my visa application or I need to get them reissued (not less than 6 months old).
Last time in 2015 during my travel I had submitted the original old BC, Marriage certificate(apostille) to Vfs and it was accepted.
Checking if this time any process has changed, anyone travelling recently with dependent's can help me.

Thanks for your help.

Getting them reissued (most of these can now be downloaded online an e-signed version) and doing a fresh apostile is the safest approach. Not to leave any room for confusion.

You may call vfs helpline for official answer.

We do not have an online e-signed version from the place the birth certiificate was issued.
I have checked with the vfs and they have replied 'Addressing to your below email and as per our telephonic conversation, we would like to inform you that applicant can provide their below mentioned old documents on which the apostille will be done. However, once the apostille is done the stamp will be valid for 6 months.' - just thinking if the response is reliable :)

Cool. It must be fine then.