Bahrain Investor Visa cost& timeframe

Hi,
Can anyone please let me the cost for Bahrain Investor Visa and any good agents who can process it.
How long it takes to get such Visa?
What is validity and fees?
Can we work on such visa or do any business?
Do we need to setup or register any company for this visa? If so what is the cost.
How long does the entire process takes.

Please share your experiences.

Thanks,

Kamran.

Browse the forum threads as all of this has been discussed many times.  Yes, you need to set up a company. Go through this sticky:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=739858

Read through all the replies and you will see that most of your questions have already been answered.

If after this, you have specific and to the point questions, feel free to ask.  But do your research first.

Thanks for your prompt response.

Hi, X TANG,

Thanks for your sharing link with detailed information. Can you please share any agent contact details if you know by chance to help through entire process.

Thanks.

An agent costs up to 800 BD but the value added is next to nothing.  They will charge you for stuff that you can easily do yourself online.  Sijilat is very easy to use.   Also, despite having an agent, you will have to still do quite a lot yourself i.e. appearing in MOIC, going to banks etc.  Their only real use is guiding you on the process and what to do - which you don't need to as I have listed it completely :).  On top, most of them DON'T know any details about the complexities of setting up a company - they are glorified delivery boys only.  As an example, an agent didn't know what the authority levels for the company i.e. Jointly or Solely meant and ended up putting all partners Jointly.  This meant that for ANY action, EVERYONE had to sign the document to get it done vs. Solely, in which case, either authorized person could do that.

So in short, I don't find agents to be worth the money IF you are based in Bahrain and can spare the time to do the legwork.

Secondly, agents will only help with MOIC and max LMRA registration (practically for LMRA, they will just take a token and accompany you there, stand at the back while you talk to LMRA people and hand over your documents).  Everything else such as visas or other entities like SIO will be handed over to their PROs or document clearing agencies, which means that you will pay more and it won't be an end to end service. 

A true end to end service would be through a lawyers office and that would cost a LOT.  If you still want to engage an agent, my suggestion is to search document clearing agencies online, browse their websites, call them and get an idea about costs & the services they provide.

Thanks a ton for taking out time and sharing your experience. Much Appreciated.

Good morning! Just want to know if we can start applying investor visa while waiting CR to ba active ?? because my working visa already cancelled of my employer or o need to wait be active first. We are done on depositing capital waiting for approval ..

Thank you ..
Good morning! Just want to know if we can start applying investor visa while waiting CR to ba active ?? because my working visa already cancelled of my employer or o need to wait be active first. We are done on depositing capital waiting for approval ..

Thank you ..
- @Mary Rose De Paz

You cannot apply for Investor Visa unless your CR is Active and you have registered the company with LMRA.
@topinsight01  thanks for your swift response ..

I am worried because my CR still on bank process waiting for approval and my visa already cancelled by my employer last May 8. Is there any problem  if the sponsor will apply my investor visa once CR active and registered to LMRa within 1 month of No valid visa ??

Thanknyou
@topinsight01  thanks for your swift response ..

I am worried because my CR still on bank process waiting for approval and my visa already cancelled by my employer last May 8. Is there any problem  if the sponsor will apply my investor visa once CR active and registered to LMRa within 1 month of No valid visa ??

Thanknyou
- @Mary Rose De Paz
Dear,

Please note that you have 30 days from cancellation. So you can apply before 7th June. Try to get the cr active and apply for investor visa asap.

@topinsight01 Noted with thanks .. 

@topinsight01

Hi Sir, This is me again, what if my CR still not yet active till June 7. And my visa expired .. Is there no chance for me to apply investor visa ??
@topinsight01

Hi Sir, This is me again, what if my CR still not yet active till June 7. And my visa expired .. Is there no chance for me to apply investor visa ??
- @Mary Rose De Paz

No There is no chance to apply for Investor Visa until CR is active. You will have to take the grace period from NPRA if your 30 days grace period is expired before you apply for Investor Visa.

@topinsight01  Yes, What if my grace period finish and still my cr not yet active .. Is there still chance for me to apply investor visa?

@topinsight01  Yes, What if my grace period finish and still my cr not yet active .. Is there still chance for me to apply investor visa?

- @Mary Rose De Paz

Yes, You can apply. But before the application, you need to get a grace period from NPRA. I am sure your current business consultant who is handling your cr will know the process.
@topinsight01

okay thanks for the answer ..

@topinsight01  thanks for the help. because i am just worried .. Thanks a lot

You need to prepare 172 visa

25bd lmra
45bd gosi
250 final registration for chamber of commerce .

Is this true, they areasking me again for this amount.
I already paid 241bd for the final CR fees i thought only Investor visa and LMRA ang gosi fee the balance .

Now another 250bd for Chamber of Commerce?