English Speaker moving to Toulon in two weeks!

Hello all!

My name is Prianka and I am moving to Toulon in two weeks! My husband, a frenchie, and I moved to France recently from Sydney, Australia, where we lived happily for three years. I am looking to make some English speaking friends.. and hopefully some French ones too once my French is up to par! Anyone living in the area want to get coffee/wine??

Hello PriankaBSL,

Welcome to Expat.com,

Through the France expat network you can contact expat members and meet new people and make new friends  :top:

Alexia
Expat.com Team

Hi Prianka,
Are you in Toulon yet? Are still fancy to meet a new people? I live in Toulon for half year, I moved from London and  already have a few nice friends. Join us
if you would like. Here is my phone number: ***
Cheers,
Michaela

Moderated by Diksha 5 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for safety reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

There's a top notch coffee place recently opened in Toulon, beans from Moxka in Lyon ( owned by NZ cpl): the latte I had matched Melbourne quality !

Hey there!
I'm new here so just wanted to say hello and hopefully make some new connections.
Looking forward to hearing from people local to Toulon : )
Abi

Hi , I'm an American and have lived in Toulon for 3 years.  We have a pretty big expat group here.  It has taken a long time to find other English speakers here.  They are few and far between.

Hi, we are a family who recently move to Toulon, I wanna meet some english speaking expat here. Hope to hear from you guys soon.

Hello my  name is Emma and i am an Australian who recently moved to Toulon with my french partner and 9 month old son. I was wondering if there was still an active expat group in Toulon. Would love to meet other expats in the area :).