Moving to Switzerland

Hi all.
I'm Ellè from Kenya. I'm currently looking to move to Europe and I'm looking at Switzerland at now.
Can anyone tell me of any places I could get a job? Websites? How long it would take to acquire a work permit etc.

I'm in my early 20's so this should be one of those 'getting out of my comfort zone ' situations. Thanks all.

I think any work would depend on what your field of expertise is along with formal, and educational qualifications and experience.
Check out the jobs section top of this page and place your CV there.

Hello and Good Morning,
Please let me inform you that it will be extremely difficult to relocate to Switzerland without a definitive job offer. Switzerland, as you likely found out during your research, has 4 official languages, meaning depending on the location you decide on, it‘s very beneficial to know some of those languages.
I suggest to consult links like, monster.ch, jobs.ch, indeed.ch. Perhaps you may get help from www.baselconnect.ch, BaselConnect is an Associaten assisting expats.
If I can be of further assistance, please let me know.

Cheers,
Rekapa

Hi Swiss  are highly professional and looks   for  expertise in your domain  .I will advise you to procure job before moving into this beautiful country, I t will be   good to  subscribe   to indeed.com , monster.ch, jobs.ch, indeed.ch. Perhaps you may get help from www.baselconnect.ch,  There are many other forums in LinkedIn and Facebook which aids in job search. A reasonable knowledge in German/French or Italian will help you land in a job a lot earlier. Goodluck