I am not getting salary from 3 months...

I am want my salary what to do my employer not able give answer also he is  not coming to  office n he say that bahrain has no bussines...but he take daliy profit n all from office only he not pay to any employee of my company..he say  that I have ful power in bahrain government no can damage me in bahrain...I am bahraini i can  sent u back to u r country...

Go to Ministry of labor and file a complaint.   That is the only approach.  And it works - doesn't matter if he is a local, he has to abide by the law.

Hi I'm working in construction company last 1 and half years, now the company has been transferred to CO WLL and they didn't transfer my visa to new company and my visa also expired. They just extending my stay under old CR now Old CR also cancelled . Now they saying that you can find another job visa will not be provided , not only that they didn't pay my 3 months salary also. They just extended my stay till this December. Is there any possibility to get my salary and other benefits if I am go to ministry of labour.

1) Stop creating multiple threads.  You only needed to post once
2) Yes, go to Ministry of labour and file a case

Will it take long time ? because my extension till December not only that when I check the Old CR status ,it not showing on system it deleted because my visa under old CR not New CR. In this situation Can i go ministry labour to complain

Yes you can go to them to complain and no one can tell you how long a case will take.  It depends on many factors.

Thanks

Is it possible to extend my stay without help of old sponsor if the case takes time?

No, cannot be extended.  If the case takes time and you overstay, you can use it to try and waive the penalties but that is all.

Can I quiet my job in my 3 month probation and tell them I want to go back to my country

they have not pay me will they still ask for more money from me because they are with my passport

Read this, your questions are answered here:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=841333