Mobility

my previous employer doesnt want to give me mobility after my visa canclation at the end of the month...can i get mobility without his concent???

No one can answer that without you providing more details.

You created a previous thread with similar questions.  I asked for clarification to which you did not respond and now you have created another thread.

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 46#4341926

If you want to get an answer, you need to give details:

1) What is your job?  (if you are a housemaid then there is NO such thing as mobility.  The employer cancels visa and then a new employer sponsors you for a new one)
2) How long have you worked with the employer? (if housemaid and have not finished contract period or at least 1 year, then your employer also needs to give NOC for you to get a job with another employer)

yes i am a house maid and i have worked for 8months .....my employer is not coperative or willing to let me get onother job...he wants me to cancle my visa n send me back bu ad rather look for a new sponser in bahrain.....that why i asked if its possible to look for another job within the rules

And that is why I was asking for the details.

First thing, there is NO such thing as mobility for your profession.  Even for professions where mobility is allowed; sponsor consent is needed if you are resigning before 1 year.

Your only option is to have your sponsor cancel your visa.  Once cancelled, you have 30 days to look for a new job as I mentioned to you before in the other thread.  If you find a job then the new employer will sponsor your visa.   Depending on different situations, they may or may not ask for an NOC from your old employer.

thanks alot i appreciate....will i still be under a run away or i will be using my grace period

When visa is cancelled, there is no such thing as runaway.

okay thanks sorry for the bother bu is a NOC needed wen geting another visa??

Sometimes yes.

so am almost being realeases and i have jst found out i dont have a visa at all 😱😱😱 what should i do what steps should i gollow an very confused

I don't know what you are saying - give more details.

my sponser is to realease me at the end of the month,but i jst discoverd he dint take a visa for me...my name is not in the system .....what should i do

Thats not the details I asked for. How did you enter the country? Which visa was it? Did you get a cpr and residence permit? Did you take a medical? What system are you referring to in which you can't see visa?

Housemaid visas don't show on lmra express services btw if not applied through LMRA.

i did not do any medicals i dont have a cpr ....i dont have my passport my sponser has  had it all along.....i cant tell exactly what visa i come in with because i cant get hold of my passport

What system are you talking about that you can't see visa?