I need a Visa agent?

Hello

I am looking for a visa consultant in Kuwait who can assist in the process for a Family Visa.

I understand the basics and the requirements for this but I am looking an agent who can help with the process if anybody can recommend one?

Thanks

in family visa process there is no need for an agent ,,there are no government approved agents in kuwait who can process your family visa
only company representatives are there to peruse the company employment visas?
any of such person may help you but i will not recommend at all as they just make money and every paper you have to approach him most of the times u will find his cell phone switched off
so do it by your self
since you know about it pls go ahead

Ok I understand. Thank you for the reply.

But how can a person get visa if he has no source of help or agent..Tell me the company's name who provide visa with complete surity

dear hashmi sahib
there are certain conditions which apply to obtain visa, in addition there are few nationalities who are eligible to get family visa subject to approval from the under secretory /director general of immigration ..other wise the process is very simple for more details kindly visit https://www.moi.gov.kw

Parvej ji shukriya bahot bahot..Also i would like to ask one more thing,,If a person is only 12th pass,,then what would be the best field  for job for him..what profession he should join to earn a happy and a good amount of money in KUWAIT..

habibi in Arab world qualification do not make any difference.i wil share a joke with u...after libration one father took his son to the zoo ..child noticed a cage is empty he asked his father papa the cage for LION is empty when shall i be able to see a lion in this cage...his father was a influential man he asked the zoo management to bring in a lion.
after some time lion was brought from Africa.....next morning bengal(iin arab world you rarely been recognized by your name but your nationality specially in the lower category job.)..only westerners are being called by the name..
so Bengali brought some bananas for the lion...lion was surprize to see his breakfast but did not say any thing by considering that this part of world might not see a lion before that s why they do not know the diet of lion...same happened when bengali brought few vegetables and fruites..lion became angry but kept quite due to reasons mentioned above....next morning when same food ws brought o him ,...amazingly he called the man near and asked ..do u know whom i? the worker said yes you are a lion...do you know what a lion eats? asked by the lion....he said yes lion eats meat...so why evry time you bring bananas and vegetables for me.....worker said...my dear lion.....you have been brought on a Monkey visa.........i hope u understand what i mean

I am unable to understand your story..kindly explain me in detail to the point..I am asking for job which is based on 12th intermediate..