GCC visa medical test details , pls help

Hi

I'm moving to kuwait, on a family visa , before I do a medical at GAMCA, I want to pre check and make sure thing are ok

Could someone please tell me , what kind of tests do they do in medical? I know they do X ray,  but what shud I test in blood and urine ?

Thanks so much

Dear Friend,

You need to visit your GAMCA center with your original Visa and passport (go before 10 AM ). The Gamca center will that give you a Gamca clip and they will inform you that on which medical center you have to go for medical checkup. Don't worry about which tests you have to undergo, the medical center where GAMCA will send you will do all the required tests and X-ray. You just have to give Blood that's it  ;)

Thx,

Thats better you do pre medical test because if GCC panel doctors find any thing wrong they certify you unfit and they dont declare to you and if found unfit in future also its difficult to travel kuwait.

So take precautions measures

Hi,
Whether eye test is also done? if yes, what type of tests?

Dear sujitbiswa,

Yes, they will do eye test (Normal test). they will just see your visibility. This does NOT MEAN that if your retinas are 6/6 then only you will able to clear your medical.  :dumbom:

thx

Thanks a lot for sharing your knowledge best regards and take care

Thanks dear a little more clarification on eye test that is whether visibility is checked for both eyes together or each eyes separately

Rdgsrds

one by one

Thx

I have a slight vission dffect. -1 each eye. My vision is 6/9. Test is next week. Will there b any issues ??

@Shaguftame

This will not be a problem.

How abt the reports as I have heard unfit ratio is more than the fit one's..  especially with X-Ray. any idea?

As i said in your post, the communicable disease are the serious issue.
During my medical many people threaten me that you(it means me) have cold and cough, you will be rejected but it was nothing like that.

Same with me too. More than anyother thing this "medical test" is haunting me. So many people and their stories abt khadamat pvt ltd. Thanks for ur words. Sighh! :)

HAHA

And one more thing, if God forbidden you have anything due to which you are unable to clear medical (GOD FORBIDDEN) they will not directly reject your visa, the doctor there will suggest you some medication and will tell you to apply again for medical after few days

Oh.. thts crazy, people here told me, they vl put reject seal on PP and retain the original visa with them. And wont b able to travel with tht PP for an yr n forget abt Kuwait forever. Since all GCC centers and khadamat is linked to one another. GAMCA is better than Khadamath n blah blah..was scared to d core.

yes GAMCA was good, but don't worry everything will be good.

They will keep visa with them but still the laboratory persons can help you if you have any small medical issue.

And why are u so worried, just chill.

Dnt no y.. till medical test is done n I hv reports in my hand Il b restless. Yes after ur response im bit ok. Thank u :)

Shaguftame wrote:

Dnt no y.. till medical test is done n I hv reports in my hand Il b restless. Yes after ur response im bit ok. Thank u :)

Let us know what was your medical result.

Sure. My appointment has been postponed to nxt week. Il update the status once known :)

Hi. My medical was done yesterday and recvd my result today with FIT report :) finally tensions r over= Thanks everyone for the response and kind words :)

Hello good day every one.....

I just want to know how long should I wait for processing the kuwait visa..I was hired last May 17 , 2017 of our employer..I already signed Job Order from our agency but we dont have copy yet. All the requirements was there already except for my Medical examination...So now it's almost 3 months waiting for my working visa....the other day I called the agency to follow-up my visa status...but they just told me to wait for there calls and...so now I just get upset and feeling frustrated because I sacrifice alot ....the time , Money and other opportunities like intrvws for other employer...how can I go for ntrvw if I dont have passport etc...

please post your experience here,i have a  medical test on next weak my both eyes are  6/9 vision.is there any problem.

I had my medical test done in Mumbai, India through Khadamat Integrated Solutions. You don't need an appointment to go there but it is advisable to get an online appointment so they already have all your details entered in the system. Once you report there they will assign you a token no at the reception and will check your documents. You will be made to sign a limitation of liability document.

Then you will be directed to the waiting area until your token no is called. At the processing desk, the Khadamat employee will ask for your original passport, alternate ID, your work visa original. They will assign you a diagnostic centre which is partnered with Khadamat.

At the diagnostic center they will check the following:
1) Blood tests (5 blood samples will be collected): Liver Function Test, Kidney Function Test, HIV, Hepatitis B & C, Malaria & Filaria, VDRL test
2) Urine & Stool Test
3) Chest X-Ray to look for spots, signs of previous illness
4) Eye Test
5) Physical Check up (height, weight, pulse, BP etc). They'll ask you about your medical history, cholesterol, diabetes etc & family history of these diseases. They also examine you for any skin diseases.

Thats pretty much it. Once the results are ready, Khadamat will send you an SMS and give you back your visa with FIT stamped on it alongwith a medical certificate from the diagnostic centre, if you clear the test.

All the best. Pls pm for any specific questions.

How many days it will take to receive result once medical is over??

Is It possible to send my spouse from Kuwait to Bahrain or another GCC country to do her medical to get her dependent visa for Kuwait. She is currently here on the family visit visa I got in January 2018?

Dear All,

What is the medical fees in khadmat?

It's 12000inr. Now Kuwait changed it medicals from khadamat to gamca

Gamca  only takes 5000 inr

Dear Rajasri,

Could you please tell me what all tests were taken at Gamca ?

If you don't mind explaining their complete process and how long does it take them to give the result?

Waiting for your reply back...

Thanks & Regards,
Bashshar

Are you sure?

But they have cancelled Gamca?

Hi raziel,
My bro has done pre medical all his tests are ok except sgpt in liver 46 when reference is 41 and Bun/Creat Ratio 23 when reference is 16.will this disqualify him from kuwait medical.

Hí there,

When I was traveling to Kuwait 5 months ago it was required to undergo medical tests at Khadamat from India. But I believe now they no longer accept Khadamat and they require applicants to undergo gamca medical test. In which case I am not so sure what the criteria must be for scrutiny. In general they don't want the applicants to have any critical medical issues or any contagious diseases.

All the best.

Regards,
RaZieL

Well he has no medical condition however my family doc said sgpt    is raised dueto   fruedfoodstuff      and is prevalent in 90 percet of people.are you working in kuwait

Do you have any sources which says Gamca is required?

Yes, here's a link from Indians in Kuwait which reported that from 12th of april 2018, Khadamat is no longer accepted.

http://www.indiansinkuwait.com/ShowArti … ;SECTION=0

Im not sure the link will appear here. Though you can google this news article

Ok. thanks
What about the situation for Engineers getting NBA Acceriditation?

If you're from India, your course needs to be NBA (National Board of Accreditation) atleast once. You'll have to make several trips to KSE but with some luck and after an interview or a written exam you'll be granted the NOC. As I write, non-NBA accredited university graduates are being declined NOC. But the Indian embassy is following up on the issue. Hopefully some solution will emerge soon.

Thanks.  If my course is non NBA accredited. Will they still issue my NOC? I am not in Kuwait

As I'm aware non-NbA course-intitutions are not being granted NOC at the moment. I know few people who have been declined the NOC and have approached their employers for change in visa category to Technical Supervisor visa or suchlike. Just to reiterate. The requirement of NBA accredition is applicable only to engineering graduates of India. Not from elsewhere. For other nationalities the criterion for obtaining NOC is different.