Share a container??

Hi everybody, anyone keen to share a container from SA to Mauritius? I am moving a small amount of furniture and want to share. Please let me know. Thank you, Tracy

I don't think people will be interested to share container. Because of drug problem. Hope u understand

Jeez, I didnt even think of that - just need to get my few items there. Let me think of Plan B...

Sure. Better not to share yr container n stay away from problems

Hi Tracy
We have received a competitive quote from FTL to bring a part load into Mauritius. Try them at  ***. Paul

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Reason : Free advertising is not allowed on the forum. Thank you

Hi...Freight Company does 'Groupage' System. Meaning you share with others...but the Freight company take care of all the works.

Thanks Paul, I will contact them. Do you mind sharing who helped you to find a property? Im not getting much help from the agents that I am using. Thanks again, Tracy

Thanks Jane. Is the actual name of the company called Freight? Thanks, Tracy

Hello
I also need something from SA and is willing to share. My nr is***
Cindy

Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you

Greetings Everyone....

I'm Michelle, I moving to Mauritius in 3 weeks, I'm from South Africa, Johannesburg.
I'm a Bid Manager in the ICT and Engineering Sector.

Any recommendations on removal and shipping companies would be greatly appreciated

Looking forward to making lots of new friends :)

Cheers!