Termination after 1 yr 4 months of a 2 year contract

Hi all
I need an advise here to know my rights
I was hired as head of operations for a restaurant chain on 13th April 2017 but after 1year and 4 months was told my services were not needed as the company has issues with funds at the same time the  company is expanding by opening new branches  and hiring more employees.
I was given a notice by mail on 31st july 2018 that i have a 7 day notice period and i will get my full july and august salary i want to know what are my rights.
In my opinion it is the folllowing.
1.)  July salary 2018
2.) August Notice period salary 2018
3.) I went on leave in 1st year 2nd year still due as doj was 13th April 2017 so may,june,july and August  2018, making 4 months and my contract says 30 days leave per year whi h makes it 10 days for 4 months as mentioned above.
4.) Am i entitled for gratuity as per article 39 of oman labor law after 1 year of continuous service if yeas then 15 days plus for the remaining 4 months which comes to 20 days of basic salary.
5.) return ticket one way to my country of origin
Please advise if all this in line or there is any alteration in my request.
The employer has been sent a mail and whatsapp messages but refuses to acknowledge and the 7 day period has gone to 10 days till today. However i am continuing to stay in company accomodation.
Please advise.

Hi Parm1nder,

7-Days' notice for termination will be accepted only in case of any serious disciplinary action being taken against the employee. Else, a 1-month notice period is mandatory.

See what is stated in your employment contract. Also, since you do not seem happy with your notice, suggest you seek the help of the Indian Embassy officials and ask them to sort it out for you. That would be your best option.

Do not try to negotiate anything by yourself, as you will not succeed against your organization.