Cancelling of EP

Hello,
I am currently holding EP (category I) while on emergency leaves to my home country my employer terminated me because of un authorized leaves before leaving i informed my reporting manager to grant me leaves but he was not present in Malaysia at that time so he didn't approve my leaves so in a rush i informed my HR and left.
My employer is not coordinating at all i have just confirmed with MDEC my visa is still not cancelled and showing active with the current employer.
What should i do in this regard?Should i travel on this visa and manually go there to cancel?

Thanks

Your passport has to be sent to Immigration to cancel* the visa. The employer will then cancel it in their database.

Tax Clearance is another process needed but the employer needs to fill out a Leavers Tax Form so tax calculation can be done.

If you ever want to work in Malaysia again, if the formalities are not done, you will be blocked from getting another EP.

I think you may have created a brickwall for yourself.

*cancel means shorten the expiry date.

Ok what should i do now? Should i travel and handover my password to employer?
Is it legal to travel on this visa now?

Talk to your employer what steps they will help you with.

This is the tax leavers form
http://lampiran2.hasil.gov.my/pdf/pdfbo … 2003_1.pdf

I have this form with me my employer later sent me.

Just a quick update for this.

I travelled later on that visa and nothing happened I stayed until the end of the visa expiry and got another job in the mean time as-well and came back to home country and worked for another company with out any issue at all.