About my permit of stay

Good day , 
My name is timoyin,  am a nigeria and i live in italy .
I have been in the country side for the past 7years with a constant resident .
I have the issue of my permit of stay. I kept my document on renew the year 2015 for renew . still not yet out . and i went to the questura of my city to ask why is it still pending after one year ,  i was told to relax that the commision has not answered them yet . that i should go and be checking it online .

At the year 2013 ,  i have similar issue with it . i kept it on renew and it took a year and 2months . and i was given 2years which expired 2015. So i kept it on renew that same year 2015 up till now still not out . i went to confront them by asking why . i was ask to go send a mail to questua which i did and have not be replied .

I want to no what you people think i should do . its a humanitarian document .. And i have never had any issue of drug or fighting or whatsoever . i have been working ,  from one association to another .but dont no why my humanitarian document is still pending.

Guys what do you think i should do ?

Welcome to the Forum :)

Are you living in a small or large town/city? Maybe the office is swamped with paperwork?

Good, you don't have a police record, so I would not worry about that and as you have been in the country for 7 years that's good. I will have to do some research, as I am on the way out right now.

Without giving any personal details post more a bit about you. are you working, got a partner etc... Then I will have something to go by.

Firstly its an humanitarian document . and i use to work with the Guardia di Financial ,  and left because they havent paid . later got a job as a promoter to a ferrari test drive not yet contracted .

Just want to no what u think i should do .?