I lost my permesso di soggorno

Hello to all of you I just want to know that I lost my permesso di soggorno I dnt know what to do I'm totally helpless can anyone tell that I can also apply my permit of stay in any questra of Italy please I need this info I hope you understand that prblm of mine I made my permesso in Agrigento first I just want to know that I can also apply my lost paper in Rome
Thanks 
Help me
Please

Are you talking about the permesso di soggiorno in Italy?  One can't obtain that in Argentina.  Are you talking about a permesso di soggirono or a visa?

Simpson01 wrote:

Are you talking about the permesso di soggiorno in Italy?  One can't obtain that in Argentina.  Are you talking about a permesso di soggirono or a visa?

Vikey345 was quite clear that it was a permesso di soggiorno, not a visa, and that it was obtained in Agrigento (which is a town in Italy), not Argentina the South American country.  Your response is not helpful.

In any case, to replace a lost residence permit, one should typically go to the authorities where one has residence.  If that is Rome now, then go to the office in that area. 

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

"Your response is not helpful."

Romaniac, obvously, I misread the post.  You really just needed to point that out, no need to be "snippy" about it.

Vickey, How you managed the situation..? I just lost my permesso today.
Could you please help me how i can get a duplicate from your experience.

Thanks.

Hockson, I recommend that you go to the Questura office where you reside.  I've included below what the immigration website states, but I recommend that you first go to your Questura to verify the exact procedure.  There are occasions in which procedures differ a bit across Italy.

DUPLICATE OF THE RESIDENCY PERMIT OR CARD
Application filled in and signed by the interested party (Module 1);
Complete photocopy of passport or other equivalent document;
Photocopy of the report of theft or loss presented at the Police Station."

http://www.portaleimmigrazione.it/Immig … DS_en.aspx

thanks simpson

Hello , I lost my permesso di soggorno a month back or so, but when I went to Police station, they didn't file any report, they just let me go. Now I need to get duplicate asap, do I go directly to the questura (and if you know what do I need to present in this case?) or smth else?

Thank you!

Hello , I lost my permesso di soggorno a month back or so, but when I went to Police station, they didn't file any report, they just let me go. Now I need to get duplicate asap, do I go directly to the questura (and if you know what do I need to present in this case?) or smth else?
Thank you!
-@Gvantsa Tskipurishvili

Go to the office where it was issued they will have a record of your paperwork

@SimCityAT I filled my report about lost document in Polizia di stato, then went to questura, they addressed me the Poste to fill in receipt, Poste gave me whole new blanks to fill in all by myself and when I asked a simple question, they addressed me to CAF (I'm a second year student). Now I'm wondering if I need a duplicate of the document or whole new one