Menu
Expat.com
Search
Magazine
Search

Permisso Soggiorno Ricevuta Lost

Hi there,
I am a student being Italy for 1 year and 6 months. I have applied for renewal of soggiorno once and yet to collect the renewed soggiorno yet. I were having the Ricevuta, and its been lost last week. Now the renewed soggiorno has arrived at the police station. When I went there with a photo copy of the ricevuta they didnt give the new soggiono! What should I do now.
See also
Welcome to the Forum :)

Go back and talk to them.
Any idea about which office should I go?

mpaul993 wrote:

Any idea about which office should I go?


Your nearest?

Mostly the police officers i saw have no idea about anything like this.. and they will try to avoid any  conversations in english
Need help with immigration or administrative procedures in Italy?
Get in touch with an immigration lawyer
Hi, i am having the same problem here. I lost the ricevuta too. So what do you do about this after making denuncia?

Further reading