Can I pick up Permesso di Soggiorno before the data di convocazione?

Hi everybody!

New to this forum. I'm a foreign student living in Italy and I have a question.

I renewed my permesso di soggiorno and already had my appointment a few weeks ago for the fingerprints and whatnot. I received an SMS this morning saying my permesso is ready for pick up, and they gave me the date and time (next Wednesday afternoon). The past couple of years I've picked it up either on or after the date specified, but this time I'm wondering if it would be possible to pick up earlier, say tomorrow/Monday? Does anyone have any experience with this? The website also states that my permesso is ready for pickup so I'm wondering if the date is simply a formality or if it really isn't ready til Wednesday at 3:33pm specifically (lol).

Thank you in advance!

(as for my experience) You always need an appointment when you go to the Questura. So if you already have the scheduled appointment just follow it to avoid any hassle or waste of time.

Thank you.

Hopefully I can get my permesso too. 🙏

Anyone here has experience with collecting their soggiorno with delega? We need to collect it ourselves?

@paaablo Hi! I'm in the same situation as you. I did my fingerprint appointment on the 17th of November but I received a text today saying my appointment is on 29 of December. However, I need to get the card before the 22nd of December because I'm leaving Italy. So can I know the update about your situation? Thank you in advance!