Can I travel if I lost Permesso di soggiorno card?

Hello, I'm Jan from Thailand.

I accidentally lost my Permesso di soggiorno card. By the way, I have one trip to Austria next week and another trip to UK next month. I'm surely that I will not  get the new Permesso di soggiorno before the trips.

Does it have any way that I can still travel?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Hello,

Be logical in your reasoning. What should you do when you lose an official document?

You have to make a declaration of loss and ask for a duplicate at the city hall.

From there, you will be able to ask if you can travel or not with the document ...

@phipiemar the samle thing happened to me  I lost my permit of stay yesterday and I have already bought a ticket to Turkey but I have a Schengen visa which will be expiring after two months. So can I travel with the Schengen visa and return to Italy while the visa is still valid.

Same question i have to travel to Belgium in 2 days but lost my permesso di soggiorno. I have filed the complaint but how much time will it take to get duplicate soggiorno?

@Janck if you have your carta identity with you than you can travel to Austria ,but can't travel to uk without permesso ,because for uk you need visa and for visa you need person.Hope you get your answer .if you need further information feel free to write me in : ***

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Pareesa its depends upon your questura ,in some provincia take 3 months, some are 6 months so every one have their own rule .

Matter related with travelling feel free to write to me :***

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello everyone,

@ rbtravels777, welcome on board !

Thank you for your input.

May I ask whether you are a professional ?

Regards,

Bhavna