Permesso di soggiorno

Hello guys, i have done my fingers prints the10th of october, and i have been checking the status of my permesso on polizia di stato website with my Numero Pratica, however i get no info displayed.

Shall i go to the questura to ask or just wait?

Thank u.

Hello guys, i have done my fingers prints the10th of october, and i have been checking the status of my permesso on polizia di stato website with my Numero Pratica, however i get no info displayed.
Shall i go to the questura to ask or just wait?

Thank u.
-@sftitich

Go into the office an ask.

Does it give no info or does it just still say document Under discussion?

@sftitich if your documents was completed you need to wait, police will come to your place to check your residence (based on my experience)

@Carel L no info at all

@lsbotnari everything completed and fingerprint.. 40 days now

@lsbotnari everything completed and fingerprint.. 40 days now
-@sftitich

Go and ask!!!

@SimCityAT i will thank you..

@sftitich Then you should go to them and request an update. They do not inform you if anything is wrong.

Also if you haven't done so yet get the process going for your codice fiscale and tessera sanitaria. Don't wait

for your permesso to do this. You can do this with the application receipt.

"The process takes time"

This is what you will hear despite of running around and doing anything else to have any info about your permesso. It's not easy by sit back and wait. That's all there is to do.

@sftitich i also have same problem like u.my fingerprint were done in October.but nothing is shown on numero. Can you please tell your status is visible or not. Have u got permesso di soggiorno.

@krandeep99 Still no status visible, but finally last week the police came to check my residence (where i stay)... So now is a waiting game again...

@lsbotnari hey man... May i ask how long it took to get the permesso after the police check the residence?

@sftitich which questura you have submitted

@sftitich police check for residence stay has already done in November.im still waiting for getting soggiorno ready

@krandeep99 things here r taking long i dont know why... I suggest u go to the questura where u applied and ask them.

@krandeep99 questura of venice

@sftitich They did let anyone go inside questura without appointment.

@krandeep99 yeah... U can just go and ask, take ur recivuta and passport with u. Did u try to track on their website, mine says is under proccess now.

Thanks for reply. Mine is still not showing. Do u have any idea after police verification how much time it takes.

@krandeep99 shouldnt be long.. My police verification was last week only..

Hello guys... In polizia di stato website says my permesso is ready... Shall just go to the questura or wait for SMS first??

Hello please whats problam my sejorno my finger for 8 month finish now polizia di stato veb not catch my pratica or insurd namber when I writing my namber vebsite after not coming anything

@saqiparis they are not known for letting you know if there is a problem with the paperwork. You are going to have to go to them and ask what the problem is.