Russian jobs for expats

I'm a Polish American looking to move to Russia and possibly start a business.. I work 2 jobs. One is at Fedex and the other is a personal trainer. I am in the process of learning Russian and saving money but I didn't know what the market was like for trainer jobs or if there were any recruiting agencies that would help with those fields. I also saw that Russia can be good for starting a business but I was hoping to get some feedback from someone that has experience with these things. Thanks, Tyler.

Please contact me if you want an assistant.

that would be good, but I need a job first.

I'm also looking for one

alright il let u know when I can get all the visa paperwork in order.. unfortunately it might take some time to obtain

Thanks, looking towards it.

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Check out jobs in menu. A family in Moscow is seeking for a native English speaking governor for their children. Salary is 1000-1200 £ per week

@Beo John Mathew

For reasons of security please do not post contact details here on the open forum. Use the message system to exchange details.

Thanks for the information.