Family visa

Hello sir

can i get an information regarding family visa in Bahrain. i am already holding family visa under old scheme BHD 250 basic last month 1/4/2018 i renewed also. now i have baby, can i add my baby under my depended visa if possible please tell me the procedure.

Correction, the child is added as a dependent of your sponsor i.e. husband and not as your dependent.  You cannot add another dependent visa under a dependent visa.

Here is a link to LMRA where the process is detailed:

http://lmra.bh/portal/en/page/show/189

Hello sir

can u tell me clearly

I have already family visa, (250 basic) wife under my depended, can i add my new baby to under mine, but now i don't have 400 bd salary

Faristhash wrote:

Hello sir

can u tell me clearly

I have already family visa, (250 basic) wife under my depended, can i add my new baby to under mine, but now i don't have 400 bd salary

That's a bit rude.  What do you mean "clearly"?
You need to write your question "clearly" for it to be answered "clearly". I answered based on what you wrote. If that didn't help you then I suggest you write "clearly" next time using proper grammar and sentence composition

And no you theoretically cannot add a new dependent if you don't have the salary requirement. However, LMRA may approve it on exceptional humanitarian basis if the baby was born in Bahrain. You need to raise an application in the system and then raise ticket with esupport or take appointment with them if you don't know anyone there.

Hi if my salary is less than 400 Bd and I'm about to give birth in Bahrain how to apply for the visa of my child

Read the previous response that I gave before yours.  The same applies.

@XTang sir i work 3 years in the compni now i leav compni but compni not give leav selry and air ticket and i lost agreemint peper 3 years ago when i singing the contract now compni not give leave selry and air ticket what i do for taking of leav selry and air ticket mony

You keep asking these questions in different threads and I already answered you many times.

Go to labour court. No other way.

Hello hmuzamilhussain786,

Go to labour court. No other way.

Kindly follow XTang's advice which he has given on numerous occasions.

All the best,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

Hai sir I have an old scheme which is 250 bd Family visa. Now I have new born baby she is in India,My wife and my other child have visa.So I can get for my new born baby visa under me now even my salary is not 400 is it possible please let me know

Try but I don't think so.  You are not on an old scheme...........you got a visa when the requirements were lower. 

Hi,

I'm from Sri Lanka. My husband has received a bahrain work visa and he is able to get dependent visa for myself through his company. As he was informed this will take minimum one month. And I 'm willing to find a job for myself as I'm also a professional. Is it possible to transfer dependant visa to work visa ? As per one of our friends, companies do not allow this always.

And alternatively can I travel on visit visa. Can I apply it without my husband's company involvement?

Hi,

Yes very much possible

https://lmra.gov.bh/en/page/show/177

It's recommended you come on a dependent visa than a visit visa, visit visa has more demanding documents.

https://www.evisa.gov.bh/VisaBhr3En.htm … with%20you)%20during%20the%20visit.

T&R