Blacklist removal period

@XTang Thanks for the update

Hi, I was blacklisted for 3 years from Bahrain due to expired visa and overstay. Also I have to pay Zain and STC postpaid bills. If I clear all those amounts, would there be any way to check the blacklist status and remove it earlier?

T&R
Hello sir

I'm going home to Philippines  before January 14,2021 then I want go back again to Bahrain but I will apply my visa rejected then I have vismva bills and batelco bills before maybe that the possibility  I can't apply my visa

I want to knows if I have chance to coming back in Bahrain  this Yr

Thank u so much

@XTang  how I know  that  have any problem in immigration except the viva and batelco have plan bills I was in Bahrain  I pay already but I have 20bd balance  but I can't proceed my visa always rejected

@S1$ brother how to saw the blacklist in the immigration  of Bahrain  bcoz I didn't pay I in Philippines  to cmvacatioon then I apply my visa rejected

@S1$ tell me brother plz

@XTang yes I will apply my visa rejexted

@XTang i have balance there in Bahrain  I will apply my visa rejected again

@XTangneed to pay that sir after can take my visa

I have zero idea what you are asking.  If you are on a blacklist due to being deported, forget about getting a visa unless the blacklist period expires (it is permanent in most cases).

If you are on a blacklist due to someone other reason, find out the reason.  I doubt that they will put you on a blacklist for unpaid bills..........they file a case against you which leads to a travel ban.  And then when you enter, you can't leave again.   I think it is some other reason, probably security related.
@XTang number of Khalifa Khan plz and number

Thank u
Who is Khalifa Khan?   I think you mean Khalid Khan.   Just google him - he has a blog.

@logicalindian how to check in immigration if one is blocklosted  thank you

Send someone with your passport details to ask.

@XTang thank you and if it blocklist its permanent?

In most cases, depending on the offence, yes.

@S1$ my case only visa finsh

Your post is not clear, please explain.

Hello,

i was deported in Bahrain while the CID caught me while My visa was on progress, when they caught me i  show them my visa progress but they denied and they caught me and deport me, In this case can someone help me out,

now they are lying to my sponsor that only the lawyer can understand my case and I have never have any case,

now am hearing they say after 6 months people who has deported because of visa can come back.

but my issue is I was caught and deported while my visa was on progress

Hello,
i was deported in Bahrain while the CID caught me while My visa was on progress, when they caught me i show them my visa progress but they denied and they caught me and deport me, In this case can someone help me out,
now they are lying to my sponsor that only the lawyer can understand my case and I have never have any case,
now am hearing they say after 6 months people who has deported because of visa can come back.
but my issue is I was caught and deported while my visa was on progress
-@Yankuba Jarju

Dear,

You did not have a grace period extension which will be the only reason you have been deported or you might be working anywhere without a valid visa. In both cases, the ban is for 3 years and there is no guarantee that you will get the visa after the ban is over.

@topinsight01 I agree with you deportation or ban means to cancel name from system, as a matter of fact d blame was ur agent he's not a good one, first during ur CPR process he ought to have extended it d first n proceed with the application leaving u a free but unfortunately he didn't do his job well

@S1$ Please share link of website where I can check I am blacklist or not?

Good day sir I was depoted from bahrain last three months because of expired visa and over stay I was already working towards changing it but mine tracking code was not yet sent before I was depoted,my passport was not stamped depoted I want to know how can I be unblocklisted and if there is any fin(penalty) how much is it

I was depoted and blacklisted because I over stayed so how long will it take and can any penalty be paid to remove the blacklist

I have answered this hundreds of times.  In the majority of cases, blacklist and deportation is permanent. 

@XTang hello sir i wanted to ask you if i got blacklisted in Bahrain, means no chance to get visa at all? I got rejected recently due to my issye with my previous employer. I went back home year 2018 and last year 2022 i tried to apply again maybe i can enter the country unfortunately immigration said i can't apply for working visa due to my issue before. Overstaying, expired visa and  runaway

They already told you. No chance.

If someone deported from Bahrain on tourist visa.. can he come back to Bahrain on a CPR?

You can try but not much chance of that.

Dear Mr Xtang,

I have pending payment in zain bahrain.

Now I have paid

If i have valid visa, whether i can travel to bahrain.

Please advice

@S1$

How to check the Zain black list

Contact Zain ask them if everything is cleared from thier end, also check on Bahrain.bh website (search for blacklist)

@Doctorintheheart

hey sir how to knw they ban for gcc or only in bahrain

@XTang hey sir if i have crinal

case in bahrain they will ban fot all gcc ?

Hey i want to if bahrain will blocklist  that eny  issue to go all gcc

For now it's not implemented but it will be soon

I work in Bahrain. I just came to my country on vacation. When I returned I saw that the company has blacklisted me. Now how do I know why my company blacklisted me and what was the reason? And what do I have to do to get out of this blacklist? Do I have to go to a lawyer or an agent?

Why can't you contact the company and ask them the reason? If they are cooperative then try to resolve it witiht

@logicalindian I contacted them. They are not willing to cooperate, somehow I came to know that the reason was written as unfit to work! If this is the only reason, can the block be removed? Who can I take help of to do this, any lawyer or any agent?

Please give any suggestion?🙏