Tourist Visa processing

I like to know tourist visa processing requirements in bahrain. How much it cost?

Go to evisa.gov.bh.  Select through the fields for the type of visa and you will get the quote for the cost.

Ok thank you.

It says evisa unable to continue at this time. Please contact the evisa helpdesk by email or phone, or fax so that we can help yo complete your application. Please supply your application number to allow us to identify your application quickly.

And in my application ni number yet, what will i do?

vennis wrote:

It says evisa unable to continue at this time. Please contact the evisa helpdesk by email or phone, or fax so that we can help yo complete your application. Please supply your application number to allow us to identify your application quickly.

And in my application ni number yet, what will i do?

You have a valid visa .

Ever been to Bahrain or did anyone apply for a visa on your behalf recently ?

Didn't you post a while back on another thread asking about a work visa process?  as I recall, you had questions on every single step :)

Gunner is right, if you have an application in process or a work visa issued on your behalf; you will not get any other visa to Bahrain.

Yes

Yes i have working visa. The problem is i cannot exit in my country because it needs the employer company accreditation in our country and it needs many documents to comply to get polo stamp bahrain as one of the requirement to proceed on the clearance.

May i ask about the requirement to get polo approval in Bahrain? Thank you.

I have no idea about Philippine processes. You might want to check with your colleagues.

They dont have idea too because its POLO Bahrain

Yes the Philippines Labour office in Bahrain.  What I am trying to say that this is a requirement by your country, not Bahrain.  Therefore, the right people to advise you about it would be your country men based here. 

I don't have concrete information but do vaguely recall that when we used to hire people from Philippines, I would be signing various documents as authorised signatory / director for submission to POLO in Bahrain - this entire process was coordinated by HR.

Either way, this is a headache that your company has to resolve if they want you to start work.   You cannot exit your country and Bahrain won't issue you another visa - so you don't have an option.

Want my suggestion ?

And as far as I know , what most Filipinos do , book tickets to nearby country where you can go as tourist on arrival .
Malaysia , Hong Kong , Singapore .
Then travel from there to Bahrain .

Try this as your last resort.

Hello! Thank you. If i do like that, it will not be against the law. I am afraid to do it.

Upon arriving bahrain only the working visa is required?

Yes only work visa is required to enter Bahrain. 

But if you do this, remember that you won't be able to travel with ease to Philippines until the formalities have been sorted.  And since you ask, yes it is against the law as you are not going as a tourist but to work and are lying to the government to bypass labour requirements.

It's ok now. My employer do the process for polo bahrain. Waiting for registration approval. Thanks for the help.

Good news.  Best of luck

Thank you