SCE Registration membership suspended

Dear Bro,

Same Problem with me, so can you please tell me what happened with you, they changed your profession in labor or not? i will be thanks full to your reply..

Dears , Pls advice the solution to renew SEC membership as the Renewal Option is not available for renewing it. My profession is computer programmer and I have completes my Graduation in Bachelor of Commerce. Pls provide alternate solution for renewal. Pls

Professsion Not changed, but Iqama got renewed, this time, but for next renewal this might be an issue I think, any alternate solution anyone

bhai please change your profession,they will not renew if you are not either computer engineer or at least B.Sc in Computer Science.

To which profession, SEC team is not  specify that, while I visited SEC today

Bro please confirm if you solved your issue the SCE.

Hi Brother please let me know what the reason.
thanks.

My HR confirmed that change of profession is banned for computer programmer

I dont know what to do now . my Iqama renewed on the basis of temporary membership for one year .

I read somewhere that you can change profession from computer programmer to accountant if you register on both SCE and SOCPA but my HR says its not valid anymore

Hello everyone,
I got sce membership temporary to permanent,

After one day, it is showing on my SCE dashboard

"Missing Information-Datafollow"

Will it be troubles for me in renewing membership?

Dear all , is ther any one here changed recently changed profession to consultant

Is the profession change still going on

Did you get any help regarding this issue ?

is there any update on change profession ?

my understanding is, the technician can register in SCE without diploma or certificate is that correct ?

had you tried to change profession

profession change still not open

@haqnawazkhan same like me

Hello Raju Ahmmed29,

Welcome to Expat.com

Any questions you would like to ask?

Feel free to post them on the forum.

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team
which professions are not required SCE registration

@mdshahidali2020 same

Dear friends,

I am a qualified engineer but i dont have 5years experience from my degree effective date. I applied for council registration with diploma but my diploma was rejected and my sce membership was suspended. How can i re register with my engineering degree??

Please give me a solution