Calling visa Information for Indian Passport please

Hi All,

I am an Indian, currently living and working in Singapore. Recently, I got a job offer from Malaysian employer. They said EP got approved. Now, they are waiting for "calling Visa". Can anyone kindly let me know the information about calling visa like processing time etc.

Even though EP got approved, still there are any chances of not getting/approving/rejecting calling visa?

Kindly share the Information please.

Thanks in advance.

Calling Visa = Visa with Reference = Single Entry Visa

It is an automatic approval process but it can take up to one month if the company waited until the VAL was released before applying for it. However, if they applied for it at the same time as the employment pass it could be processed within the next 5-10 days.

http://www.kln.gov.my/web/sgp_singapore/

You would need to go to the Malaysian High Commission in Singapore to process it and get the stamp the visa stamp in your passport.

Thanks Gravitas for the quick response and useful information.

Will the "Calling Visa" be rejected even though EP is approved?

I already have one year multiple entry Tourist Visa to Malaysia, In that case still Calling Visa is required?

Please suggest...

Thanks a ton in advance.

I used the words "automatic approval" for a reason.

The VDR is another sort of visa, required by Indian Nationals to enter Malaysia to work

:) Thank you very much ....very much appreciated.

Hi,

As I mentioned above, now my "calling visa" is under process, Can I travel to Malaysia with my Tourist Visa over weekends ( of course not for work reasons) as I have been traveling earlier?

One week back only I renewed my Tourist Visa successfully but my MACS got rejected.

Please suggest.

Thanks in advance.

Don't really know if it will have any impact. Your passport will be scrutinised at Stage II (endorsement). As you are currently working in Singapore and entering legally is in your favour. Worst scenario is they create a fuss during Stage II and you need to exit and the company has to repeat the visa application process.

Hi Gravitas,

Thank you very much for your reply...

Noted with thanks...

Bless you.