Contract offer Question

I have been offered a contract in the education sector, and I want to ensure that I will be able to afford to maintain my lifestyle with the offer. I've been having a difficult time gauging cost of living aside from the housing in the city. I am a single woman so I will only be supporting myself. My current lifestyle is going out for lunch/dinner a couple of times a month, a movie or other event maybe once a month, but nothing extravagant. The offer includes housing, transportation, and base salary. AED 370,600/year or 30,883/month.

Thank you for any insight!

Welcome to the forum

Try www.numbeo.com for cost of living. Also take the time to read posts on the subject that have been posted here.

hlizzy wrote:

I have been offered a contract in the education sector, and I want to ensure that I will be able to afford to maintain my lifestyle with the offer. I've been having a difficult time gauging cost of living aside from the housing in the city. I am a single woman so I will only be supporting myself. My current lifestyle is going out for lunch/dinner a couple of times a month, a movie or other event maybe once a month, but nothing extravagant. The offer includes housing, transportation, and base salary. AED 370,600/year or 30,883/month.

Thank you for any insight!

Being single, The package is ok, but I can give you correct advice if you can give the following details.
1. In which location?
2. Does it cover accommodation?

Located in Abu Dhabi and accommodation allowance is part of the package.

Rental expense is too high in Abu Dhabi and it is the highest among all emirates. Even though you can make savings if you plan your expenses. (Abu Dhabi stands first in the list of most expensive places in the world) You will get to know once you reach here. I suggest you to accept this offer.