Cheapest cities in the United Arab Emirates

Hello everyone,

Budget is an important consideration when moving to the United Arab Emirates. Ideally, expats would settle down in a city in the United Arab Emirates where the cost of living is low but where they could also enjoy a decent quality of life. Would you be able to give a few tips to someone planning a move to the United Arab Emirates by answering the questions below?

What are the cheapest cities in the United Arab Emirates?

Why are they cheap? What singles them out as a city where the cost of living is low?

What is the average budget for one person living in these cities?

Is it easy to find a job as an expat in these cities? What is the overall quality of life like?

Are they expat friendly? Would you recommend these cities to someone looking to settle in the United Arab Emirates?

Please share your experience,

Bhavna

Hi there, thanks for writing ✍️,
Yes there a lot of opportunity for experts and people are so friendly,
Let me answer your other question.
1 - Sharja -Ajman -Al Ain - Fujira- Rasal khama-
Above cities are cheaper , but less chance of job.
Dubai is the best option and you can alose find the job very easily and living stander is Amazing 😉 but cast of living of one month 1500 to 2000 Dollar is ok for one month and in this time period you can easily find the job as well.

Dear Bhavna,

What are the cheapest cities in the United Arab Emirates?
The Cheapest cities of UAE are as per the orders from low to high

Rasal khama, Fujira, Al Ain,  Ajman , Sharja, Abu Dhabi, Dubai

Why are they cheap? What singles them out as a city where the cost of living is low?
Because they are not as much as develop like Abu Dhabi and Dubai, Facilities are not as much, but even its good to live

What is the average budget for one person living in these cities?
The average budget for one person starts from AED 2500 to AED 6500 (as mentioned in above list)

Is it easy to find a job as an expat in these cities? What is the overall quality of life like?
To find a subletale job is not easy, but yes any one can get the job fter some struggle

Are they expat friendly? Would you recommend these cities to someone looking to settle in the United Arab Emirates?
Yes whole UAE is friendly and i will recommend these cites in reverse order of the list.

Ras Al Khaimah
Fujairah
Umm Al Quwain
Those are the most 3 emirates in the UAE very suitable for low budgets
Cost of living and housing can be very low
But there may be some difficulties in matters of entertainment as there are no various options except in certain areas.
I see Ras Al Khaimah is the best for average budgets as well as places of entertainment

Thanks everyone for your feedback, very much appreciated.  :thanks:

Thanks for the detailed informations. Even i am waiting for uae moe teacher's interview held on 1st april.

Hi Bhavna

Not very regular on the site as keep traveling. Given my experience please see below

What are the cheapest cities in the United Arab Emirates? : Sharjah & Al Ain are relatively lower on living cost as compared to Dubai or Abu Dhabi but each of the cities have their plus

Why are they cheap? What singles them out as a city where the cost of living is low? Opportunity available for employment and growth opportunities are higher in Abu Dhabi & Dubai

What is the average budget for one person living in these cities? This can vary depending on expectation in terms of area of living and what you are wanting in terms of proximity to work &/or luxuries one is looking for

Is it easy to find a job as an expat in these cities? What is the overall quality of life like? Yes, opportunities are plenty for the right candidates. Quality of life in all cities of UAE is very high and better than most of the cities I have visited in the world

Are they expat friendly? Yes, very

Would you recommend these cities to someone looking to settle in the United Arab Emirates? Anytime, without even a second thought. UAE is a place one can plan for career, quality of life and even retirement. Has flavors for all stages of life

How much money is required for a single Indian woman per month including rent

It all comes down to our expenses and style of spending. For an average middle class single person earning 5 to 7k Aed. The expense is as follows : 1500-1700 ( descent bed space) aed+ 300aed                   (Electricity+ Wifi etc) + 800-1000 aed (food , should be 500-800 if mess is opted) + Travelling expenses + 150 aed will give a descent post paid plan + Medical emergencies & misc. expenses. Its all in our control  always keep the expenses below 60% with the thing in mind that we are expats for a reason. Always keep 5 to 10% for personal developments. Stay blessed.

When you are planning to visit here .