Offer 60K AED per month - Is it worth considering?

Hi , I am currently in Brisbane and got an offer from a company in UAE for AED 60k per month. this include base+housing+other allowances( they provide this as monthly salary). apart from the 30 calendar days of leave + kids education AED 25k per year + Medical cover + return flights for 4. Is this worth considering.

From Brisvegas

Hi

I have been in UAE for the last 18 years . Your salary offer is considered as one of the top salary . However that depends also on your income in your home country .

thanks a lot Jackcairo. it is a big money in here as well. this gave me confidence

It's attractive salary  :top:

It's a good offer, you can accept it. And welcome to UAE :)

Hello maxiaa
I Think it's too high range of salaries but it depend on proff.if its really 60k please hurry up .
For the other penefits its normal and actully
This is from my point of view

Thanks all for quick  response. 60k AED break down into three components
1. Base
2. Housing allowance
3. Other allowance

What's the reason for this breakdown  ?
and they says 60k is the amount monthly transfer to bank account. The other thing is 25k reasonable for child (under 10 years) education?

maxiaa wrote:

Thanks all for quick  response. 60k AED break down into three components
1. Base
2. Housing allowance
3. Other allowance

What's the reason for this breakdown  ?
and they says 60k is the amount monthly transfer to bank account. The other thing is 25k reasonable for child (under 10 years) education?

Don't worry about the break ups, Its a common practice of the payroll. Your package is more enough for meeting all the expenses and to make savings. :)

maximaa, I just moved last month to Dubai myself. Your salary is at high end is right, but then the housing here is very costly and most (80%+) landlords demand entire annual rent upfront in one cheque. So make sure in your contract you insert wordings that your employer will pay housing upfront. Most employers understand that and have no issues.

Rental amount is costliest in Dubai and lesser in other emirates is what i believe...

Kymadoce wrote:

maximaa, I just moved last month to Dubai myself. Your salary is at high end is right, but then the housing here is very costly and most (80%+) landlords demand entire annual rent upfront in one cheque. So make sure in your contract you insert wordings that your employer will pay housing upfront. Most employers understand that and have no issues.

Rental amount is costliest in Dubai and lesser in other emirates is what i believe...

I have to disagree, Abu Dhabi is the highest in terms of rent

Company going to give 1 month accomodation initially then I have to find one. Let me ask them whether they can pay my rent in advance and deduct from my monthly pay.

They says , this is not the official contract and it will be done once I signed the offer. Is there anything specific I need to look in the contract. Is it written in Abrabic ?

maxiaa wrote:

Company going to give 1 month accomodation initially then I have to find one. Let me ask them whether they can pay my rent in advance and deduct from my monthly pay.

They says , this is not the official contract and it will be done once I signed the offer. Is there anything specific I need to look in the contract. Is it written in Abrabic ?

Offer letter and contract letter are different. Contract letter will be drafted in Arabic and you may need a translator to read it. but the figures will be written and confirm before signing it. Besides, ministry of labor stopped issuing the copy of labor contract letter. I don't think the companies will cheat you since the signed offer letter is a legally valued document.  About your rent advance, better you speak with your HR

Which company is offering that, maybe I can apply too , even for half of that salary .. :P

Hi maxiaa
Don't worry about offer letter all companies here have same prosedure. you have to sign first on offer letter and  when you been here you can sign in the official contract (contract from ministry of labour).
If they give you an arabic copy i can help you just let me know
I'am arabic man

@maxiaa Appears to be a good offer with the freebies. What are good ways ti find expat employment in the UAE?

@bakhtiarhafeez

hello, please note that you are responding to an old post ...

Regards

Bhavna