How to get the job from Malaysia????

Hi sir,

i'm Siva from India, I Have one doubt for Malaysia job searching & visa related, any special visa is there job searching in Malaysia ?? if its possible give me the details and  how much processing fees...

No special visa to look for a job.  Can visit as tourist for maximum 15 days then leave.

This is the official website to apply for a tourist visa - https://www.windowmalaysia.my/evisa/evisa.jsp

Can't work on that visa. Can LOOK for job only for 15 days.

Do not overstay, even if you get a job offer and are PROMISED A WORK VISA as it will lead to a 5 year ban entering Malaysia again.

Immigration laws say you must be OUTSIDE Malaysia while a work visa is processed. That process includes a medical, security check and getting a SPECIAL VISA (Visa with Reference - VDR) to enter the country to work.

Be aware - there is a SLAVE TRADE (People Trafficking) in Malaysia which employs people for very low or no wages. They also get no work visa and are illegal workers.  Factory workers are at risk.

If you are an IT worker apply for jobs online.

Some jobs cannot be done by foreigners.

Hi sir,

If I'm coming tourist visa regarding job searching , i have planned  to stay  in one month Malaysia, how much fare???

Note: Fare including Visa Processing,Flight ticket,Accommodation, Food and Transport.

please send exact amount ....

thanks regards,

Siva from India.