Salary of lecturer at college in Muscat

Hi everyone,
I need your kind opinion regarding College Jobs at Muscat, Oman what should I expect and Demand if willing for Lecturer in Chemistry Job I am PhD in Chemistry along with more than 10 year teaching (university and college at national & International) experience and having 45 International Research Publication.
Please need your advice ? how much should i demand to avail it and to live comfortably. I have 2 school going kids. Please advise me about salary and  package and cost of living in muscat.

You certainly have an impressive profile.
With a 10-year lectureship experience carrying PhD, you should not be asking less than at least OMR 3K with all benefits that may include housing, family medical etc.
However, as per my knowledge and experience, the local colleges in Oman operate like companies where unfortunately doing business is more important than providing education.

Therefore analyze the offer they make and then decide wisely. Best of luck.

Dear Schaz,
Thanks for your kind response, Have you some idea about salary Package of College of Technologies under ministry at Muscat about Science Subject Lecturer ?
Please share it with me.
Thanks

salary Package of College of Technologies under ministry at Muscat about Science Subject Lecturer

As per my little knowledge, they offer in the range of  OMR1500 - OMR2000 for a PhD with international experience (Which, according to me is low). You can however negotiate and see what they offer you.

Can you please give me your what's app contact number sir?