Car insurrance need to renew

hi...good day can anyone suggest how to  renew the car insurrance here in riyadh...its already expired last month..
thanks and have a good day..:

There are many insurance companies offices and branch offices across the city, just go to anyone of them and renew your insurance. Remember it's illegal to drive your car without insurance and 3rd party is the minimum requirement !!

contact al rajhi insurance. they offer the cheapest third party insurance. SAR 860. if anyone else knows about a cheaper insurance, please share details here.

Can you pls share the location of their offices/branches !!

Thanks

azhar_bf wrote:

contact al rajhi insurance. they offer the cheapest third party insurance. SAR 860. if anyone else knows about a cheaper insurance, please share details here.

insurance nowadays is based on your driving history. Mine was 790, so Rajhi is not the cheapest...

which one u went for?

Hi,
Best price in Tawakul Al Rajhi, near jawazath office beside at 585 SAR third party done by yesterday

Ali

hamudi wrote:
azhar_bf wrote:

insurance nowadays is based on your driving history. Mine was 790, so Rajhi is not the cheapest...

I suggest to check your company's insurance for cars as it may cover more than a third party insurance with almost the same price as the third party insurance.

Most companies acquire insurance long before you joined them. It means that the insurance has the older insurance policy which gives the same benefits.

In my case, I requested  to register my car under the same policy of  our company which covers my car with full comprehensive insurance policy for the amount of 1200sr only.

I bet it's a nice deal for me  :)

yes and always make sure the coverage is right for u....

thank you so much guys...got the insurrance...just today...😊

which one you took?
cost?

any contact number?