Buying a new villa- need some advice

I have searched and Ishbiliya as a  community to buy a villa for myself and I would appreciate if any one can provide their opinions, pros and cons...

Villa is about 345 sqm and price is appr 12K. Community is mostly expat asian. I wonder why so many owners have places ads in expatriates.com to for resale. Is there any thing not so good about this area?

I have other choices like exit 7 as well.

Cheers

i guess asking wrong people :)

nonz wrote:

Many thanks for your positive contribution to this post.

:lol:

you can get a similar size villa for the same price in mid-city areas like Olaya, Suleimaniah, Murabba etc.

I did search and could not find, perhaps if you can direct me to the right agent?

cheers

oraclefusions wrote:
nonz wrote:

:joking:

nonz wrote:
oraclefusions wrote:
nonz wrote:

:joking:

If you have a lot of tension and you get a headache, do what it says on the aspirin bottle:

Take two and keep away from children.

Errrrr.......
Yaaaa.......
Hmmmmmm.......

OMG!!! u shoooo phunnyyyy

oops!!! sorry i forgot to laugh  :rolleyes::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

nonz wrote:

Errrrr.......
Yaaaa.......
Hmmmmmm.......

My way of joking is telling the truth; that is the funniest joke in the world, ain't it?

cheers

Ok, Ok, stop fighting you two.

Oralfusion, you asked for the pros and cons, the pros there are lots of villas, the cons are they are owned by saudi's and you are not allowed to buy one...thats why Nonz already said, you asking the wrong people.

oraclefusions wrote:
nonz wrote:

Errrrr.......
Yaaaa.......
Hmmmmmm.......

My way of joking is telling the truth; that is the funniest joke in the world, ain't it?

cheers

So does it mean me need to laugh harder on it??? HA HA HA......ROFL  :whistle:

Ok, Ok, stop fighting you two.

Oralfusion, you asked for the pros and cons, the pros there are lots of villas, the cons are they are owned by saudi's and you are not allowed to buy one...thats why Nonz already said, you asking the wrong people

Thx God,at least someone has brain to understand my point :one and my gal,dun worry this exchange of posts has connection with our one ugly series of argument :nothappy:

wat ugly series of arguement.. details pls..

Let me bring some piece of information made available recently in the real estate laws of saudi, that foreigners can own  properties in saudi.

arabnews.com/saudiarabia/article246950.ece?comments=all

Earlier it has to go through a process of approval by governor of riyadh and takes ages to get approved.

So far I have seen expats bought properties in ishbiliya and blncya. There is also an ad for rafal towers (taller than kingdome) already under construction at basement level, selling apartments to every one who is a resident. However the prices are like 1.2 million for a shoebox 1 bed apartment.
rafal.com.sa/Burj_RAFAL/index.htm

I thought expats on this forum are well aware and perhaps i will get some serious advise from others as I am here all my life and why not buy a property as am already paying a rent ...

Cheers

nonz wrote:
oraclefusions wrote:
nonz wrote:

Errrrr.......
Yaaaa.......
Hmmmmmm.......

cheers

So does it mean me need to laugh harder on it??? HA HA HA......ROFL  :whistle:

Life is short and I never intended to make you sad rather I wanted you to laugh harder and harder so that your wrinkles will then be on the right places (you know where i mean).

Jokes apart, I like Ayesha's good sense of humor and hence i am sorry if I caused any inconvenience to her but to be honest she started the laughing matter to my simple question posted.
Still I am sorry :-(
Cheers

kamiii wrote:

It was nothing honestly, am just against stereotyping people of certain community in one way or another, not every one is a devil, but i guess it takes a devil to recognize the other devil so clearly :-)

Anyway, am not in my full senses after what happened in the cricket match, yesterday i played 5 continuous games of squash and had hit the balls so hard that two of em literally burst. I guess thats the best way of neutralizing the arrogance , take it out in sports.

I am proposing to have a get together of all the folks who are members here at my place along with their families, any one interested pls pm me..... am serious :-)

cheers

I tried doing that ..get together I mean .. got less than 10 ppl wanting in :( guess unless you are in a western compound with free supply of *drinks* ppl aren't really interested in meeting ..

oraclefusions wrote:
kamiii wrote:

It was nothing honestly, am just against stereotyping people of certain community in one way or another, not every one is a devil, but i guess it takes a devil to recognize the other devil so clearly :-)

Anyway, am not in my full senses after what happened in the cricket match, yesterday i played 5 continuous games of squash and had hit the balls so hard that two of em literally burst. I guess thats the best way of neutralizing the arrogance , take it out in sports.

I am proposing to have a get together of all the folks who are members here at my place along with their families, any one interested pls pm me..... am serious :-)

cheers

the match was a killer, wasn't it? I am still recovering...

hmmmmm well :offtopic:

:offtopic:  I thought you were buying a villa!

Sparrow wrote:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

nonz wrote:
Sparrow wrote:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Dear All,

Many thanks for valuable advices which helped me to realize
that "I love Mickey Mouse more than any woman who posted on this thread".

Cheers

awwwwww Mickey Mouse is such a janu choice :heart:

nonz wrote:

awwwwww Mickey Mouse is such a janu choice :heart:

Thanks sweetie

oracle.. any progress on the get together ? my company forced me to take a week off and I am bored to death :P

If you play squash then meet me tomorrow at the court, what do you say?

cheers

the match will be over in less than 2 secs.. :( lets do something else.. any one else got a suggestion ?