Compounds in Riyadh

Hi,
My husband and I are moving to Riyadh in the next few weeks.  I am going through the lists of compounds that HR provided us with, unable to get much info from the websites, and would love some advice.  We need at least 2 bedrooms (one I can use as an art room), a private garden (we have pets), light and airy design, and nearish to the new Financial District.  Al Nakhla looks great but super exxy!  Budget is around 150,000.
Any advice and links to a compound that will tick our list would be greatly appreciated.
Lisa 😊

Hi Lisa,

Herewith link can show you many choices that could be helpful for you, Looking forward to welcoming you and your family soon.
Cheers :)https://www.propertyfinder.sa/en/rent/c … dOEALw_wcB

Thanks Kaden 😊  Does anyone know about Al Reem?  They seem to have a nice floorplan design.  Or the prices for Andorra Village please?  Slowly narrowing the list down.  It's so hard to get complete information from the websites.
Thanks.

Hi,

I'm an Indian with a family of 4 (wife & 2 kids) moving to Riyadh. I'm looking for a 2BR in a compound within a budget of 80K. Any leads??
Thanks a bunch in advance 🙏

@Lisajanead Hi I was just wondering what you eventually found. Im in the same situation and it is very hard. I also see la reem looks a nice layout - but wondered if you moved there or if you have any advice. Thanks in advance!

Kindly contact us we offer furnished apartments yearly monthly daily in riyadh qurtuba distr

Hello hello,

Maybe you are interested to rent whole villa directly from me?

It fits well in your budget.

Regards

Where is your villa location @atomek888?