Clarification on job seeker visa

I am an Indian, bcom graduate from madras university (H+) in anaben and a mba in finance from US university with over 12 years of IT experience

I have two questions
1 I am not sure whether mba finance would be catagorized as stem educataion ( 15 years stem educataion requirement). Am I eligible to apply job seeker visa

2. I had applied for a statement of comparability for my mba with zab, it is taking time and I have resigned my Indian job, can I apply for job seeker visa by only showing bcom in madras university as H+

Also I previous employer was German company's based out of India, can I mention about that in my motivation letter

I have a Bs in Finance from an American Univestiy yet have no idea what Bcom, (H+) or anaben are?!  But having a MBA and so much experience in IT then a job seeker visa should not be a problem. IT is one of the specialized fields where non-EU citizens are particularly desired. And what is a motivation letter? Do you mean a resume? Are you sure you studied in the States, because your English is pretty confusing.

If I were you, I would apply for jobs now and get a job offer then that would get you your temp visa. An MBA and all that IT experience should get you a job in no time. Also, do you have IT Certs? Cisco etc.. because Cisco certs almost always get people great jobs even with no degrees.