How to cancel online vehicle Authorization

Hi Dear All,  i would like to take final exit .when my sponsor trying to apply for final exit in absher there is a message cancel vehicle authorization, so he applied in absher for cancelling vehicle authorization due to technical problem its not getting cancel in his absher. Then he visited muroor to cancel vehicle authorization, because of Eid holidays muroor official asking to report after Eid holidays my iqama is going to expired on 5 September 2017.  Hijri 15-12-1438 ,is there any way to cancel vehicle authorization and proceed final exit your valuable suggestions can help me plz suggest what to do now. Thanks everyone.

Hii can some one suggest me I have to
Cancel my vehicle as its istemarah got expired. 3years back. I want to cancel its registration and its plates do anyone knows the process of marker office
Do I have to pay the fees first and visit maroor office with plates and registration pls advise need help immediately thanks & regards

Yes I need some information also. As the car rental was already closed or change their location. i do not have any information with them.

My car owner sold change the ownership without cancellation of my drive authorization and it's disappeared on my abshar but I can't make new authorization as it's not removed from name. Anyone can help how to remove it from my name ??