Profession changing in iqama

yes it is completely fake.. actually all of us are too much desperate for prof change thats why want believe in fake news even any layman can understand about the authenticity of such news and images...

Translation Summary:
Profession change will be started from 1st of August and it will be open for 2 weeks.

( THIS TRANSLATION HAS DONE BY GOOGLE TRANSLATE )  in it mentioning Arabic or Georgian date in it...not sure

Translation: ....All my brothers residing in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Greetings
We will inform you that he will open the door to amend the professions for a period of 15 days only starting from the 1 day 8 month

You have to inform the companies, institutions or people who join in their work to initiate the amendment of careers awaiting the law and order in order not to let you if I ask those who read the publication to publish it or report it around him and thank you very much.  ........sent by Sami Azzayadi

Wait till Muharam they will surely announce something about profession change.

:sosad:

it is from 1st Shaban..as mentioned in the message..

Ist Shabaan means Eid day so lift of profession change ban will be Eidi for expatriates. 😀

Bro, 1st Shawal is the day of Eid.

17th April 2018 correspond to 1st shaban 1439 of arabic. Shaban is 8th month of arabic calendar.

it is saying govt will allow 15 days to change profession but only for some categories like sales man etc...and it will start like MAY16...

Yes ist Shaban is 17th april so wait things will get clear on first Shaban.

Dears did any updates about profession change

Call concerned authorities for confirmation.

Any body tell when iqama profession reopen again and give me no of any agent change my iqama profession

i guess its still not open despite the rumors that says april 17th it will resume.. 😔

It is 100% sure it is not open

Brothers,

There is no hope that it will be open soon. There are people who claim to do it backdoor but they are asking for high price 12k+ and they said the payment to be made after the work is done. if it is so very urgent then you guys can check. if not then wait till it is officially open. This is the ad i found in expatriates you guys can call  (+966 five seven 187 three nine two six)

Does anyone knows somebody in Jawazat to confirm when it will open? Or can it be seen in Abasher account?

Hello all ,
Asalam alaikum
kindly please inform me my kafeel its possible sponser to my baby and wife

I tried to pm you but i found I am blocked
How do I contact u
Je te remerci mille fois

Hai guys, before I have been approached many agents regarding profession change, that time many of them denied and some of the asked big amounts, today I got one whatsap message from one of the above and he saying that he can do profession change now within five days, and asking SAR 6000
his number ****

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the open forum
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

bro is he asking any token money...plz be aware of frauds.. if he is sitting in any maktab then u may trust him but if u just saw his ad on expatriates or other site and now willing to give him any advance...there are chances he will do some fraud..

Even if they are sitting with an office can run away, happened with one of my friend and i witnessed.

Bro, People are bluffing and take advantage of your compulsions.
Don't pay single Riyal to anyone. My friend is a victim, He asked my friend to change profession in 2500 Riyal  and profession will be change within 3 days.
After that he was just making fool and now his mobile is Off. SO please don't trust anyone who ask for advance payment.

He took 800 Riyal in advance.

ysattar, ur friend found that agent in riyadh ? right.. I also know one guy who gave 800 sar to someone and expecting prof change..

the person in jeddah mentioned by sabeer.vn may be genuine as he is agree to meet in giving his maktab location..i also heard from peoples that in jeddah this setup of proffession change is started now...so might be he is genuine... but issue is that we dont know who is genuine person and who is just taking money and then escape... everyone know profession change is compulsory for us thats y people r becoming victims of frauds.. anyhow if anybody try this man in jeddah pls also share his opinion and outcome here so that else can get benefit from his experience..

one more thing i want to share which i listen.. nobody will change profession without taking advance..because u know if someone check on abshir that his prof is changed then he will not go to that agent again and give him thousands...he will simply visit jawazat thru some other agent and print new iqama by claiming his iqama is lost...lot of confusion is here..

Yes he met him him in Riyadh.

Now his mobile is continuosly Off. :rolleyes:

If agents manage to change profession it would be only on Abshir and that too for limited time after that they will revert back your old profession this is what agents are doing after taking huge amounts.as discussed in details by some brother that how they change profession on abshir and how they revert so this is the game agebts are playing.

Can my husband can get visit visa for me,his professional is labor visa

who is the guy ? could you mention the name and phone no of that guy? who took money ///

He can't get visit visa or family Visa

He can get visa but through agents and they charge high.I am also trying for my wife through agents bcz Labour professions are not entitled to acquire family visa.

Now my company arrange for me family visit through agent after that in india how much i pay for  saudi embassy .kindly solve these query please .

Which agent,can u plz give me detail of him becz my husband is trying from different agents but their is no use of it

@sana nayeem
sister this only for visit purpose and permanent another one they are asking 8000 Riyal for process and success hand over us .after we will spend entry visa amount in our home country(Per passport SR2000/-) the agent number 0592162506

Is he is genuine?

I think sister he asks me first my papers and certificate only not money

Up til now I met pakistani agents and indians as well and one bangali but I will proceed with pakistani there are two agents one in jeddah and one in Riyadh.where your husband resides?