Profession changing in iqama

My company is not changing my proffesion and they are saying that it will start after muharram,  so how cn i give them proof what should i do?

Show him this discussion, one or two guys have successfully done it.

u can say to Hr please check it Kafeel ID/Company Id i hope whose cansee the proffesion change option open but idont know Hr says right and wrong may be dont knowing your HR Person

I hope to give them goodheart so that they wil change my proffesion... Am an accountant but in labour aqama

Mohamed Rishad bro ur company lie to u already more person changed the profession check it and force them again

Plz Tell us in detail what was your ex profession and what is current after change.

I need to bring family here so iam trying to change. My job is accountant but aqama is labour... So i wanto change from labour to any proffesion  which can  get family visa...  Some are saying cant change to accountant so anything is fyn

Mohammed Rishad wrote:

I need to bring family here so iam trying to change. My job is accountant but aqama is labour... So i wanto change from labour to any proffesion  which can  get family visa...  Some are saying cant change to accountant so anything is fyn

may be this link help you.

Jazakallah khair

Accountants are saudiz only profession no expat can move to accountant profession.go for technician.

That i knew so iam trying to change to other which is eligible for family visa

Its a bad news that my company us not ready to change aqama proffession,  so is there any way?

Mohammed Rishad@ try to go through Agent they will help u

Dear Friends,
What I understood Without attested Certificate we cannot change from labour to a good profession (allowing family visit). Right ????????

ya correct but some persion did it under table i told u bro profession change no need certificate when will u apply for family visa that time only ur certificate need so now i say first change profession bcoz we dont know when its will close .

has anyone changed to engineer or doctor? any info about it?

As dis is Hajj time so can we get visit visa?

no after after HAjj u can apply for family visit visa so well if u want to apply family resident in ths time.

No.visit visas are stopped since last week of shaban and will reopen after hajj.

Hassan ! well after Hajj or 1st Moharram Start?

1st Muharam

Thanks.

Permanent family visa is stoped now?????kindly update anyone plz

Permanent is alwaysnot opened

There is no chance of opening after bakreid?

Hasan its means closed???

Permanent opend but visit visas are closed.

I heard dat wife can go on visit visa except wife no one can go

smh143

has anyone changed to engineer or doctor? any info about it?

My Question is Same. Thank you

Still banned not open yet.

How much time will take for changing the profession?

Sanam Nayeem @ for me two days only

What profession u changed?

yes may be u r right...

bro iam also looking for profession change in my office my gro went yesterday to jawazath and he asked for to change the profession they told him just to wait for two days and then to come then they will change it also i asked his is there any problem or not he told no problems am so worried really is there any problem in this am changing to a chemist profession from labor i have all my attested certificates

Profession change is online your gro need to put profession change request online.

Congratulations brother.my gro also applied yesterday for technician profession now I am waiting for change.

Hasan2010 wrote:

Congratulations brother.my gro also applied yesterday for technician profession now I am waiting for change.

Which technician? and requirement ?

Is changing of technician visa will take time after applying?

Industrial equipment technician.