Country Music in Bahrain

Hi All

Im an english guy who has moved to Bahrain for work and am a an avid Country Music fan, struggling to find any venues that have country bands or just play country Music.

Can anyone help please?

Thanks Guys

Jason :)

Hello,

Welcome to Bahrain!

I haven't heard much country music in local venues, but I vaguely remember they had live music at the Brit Club and it did sound like country! It might be worth checking their website for any concerts/events.
There is also a Celtic singer/songwriter Sandy Thom - she regularly gives concerts around the island to support animal charities: https://twitter.com/sandi_thom?lang=en

Hi There

Ok thanks for that, i like Sandi Thom, Ill keep a look out for her on twitter. I went to Cowboy Bharain in Saar yestersday and the guy said from October onwards there are some events so he is gonna keep me informed.

Thanks again for the info.

Kind Regs

Jason

You could try Wranglers in Juffair. At least they have a western bar theme going. It's a bit of a special crowd there, but then I guess that's Juffair for you. Enjoy!

Hi There

Thank you for the advise, ill give it a go.

Kind Regs

Jason

Hello....Look no further than BIG TEXAS at the OLIVE BEST WESTERN Hotel in Juffair. Wed-Sun 7-9pm. Musician from NASHVILLE

Thank you :)