Anyone know where I can buy bodybuilding supplements here in bahrain?

Such as whey, creatine, fish oils, multivits, and thermogenics?
Thank you!

Hi Scarletmoon,

I'm not absolutely sure they will have what you look for but it worth trying, at the beginning of Palace Avenue, going South from Diplomatic Area you have a big sport shop called BARRAKA.
They sell all the torture machines you can find in a gym and a lot of fitness, body building accessories.
If they don't sell the products, they will for sure know where you can find them.

Another idea could be to call / knock at the door of the big gym centers to ask them.

Let us know for the next time !!

Cheers

Olivier

Thank you Olivier! I will definitely go check them out :D

There are also two GNC body building shops in Bahrain as far as I know. One in Seef Mall and one in City Centre mall. I don't know if they have the products you are asking for, but it's worth checking out.

Any health food store should stock them.

On a side note - I used to work for a major body building supplement company back in the UK. They are all fake and made up of milk and a bit of protein. If you stick to the natural vitamins and oils as you seem to want to then you will save a fortune and be a lot healthier

GNC has everything except for the thermogenics however it's very overpriced so I want to look around before I buy anything. Thank you :)

Wow, I did not know that. Thanks for letting me know.

scarletmoon1234 wrote:

GNC has everything except for the thermogenics however it's very overpriced so I want to look around before I buy anything. Thank you :)

As I am on holiday in India at the moment I can assure you that a good curry or chilli is as good as any thermogenic lol

Don't fill your body full of drinks or tablets when you don't need to. You look fit and healthy to me. You just need to exercise and eat healthily which you appear to be doing.

Trust me after a year working for a supplement company I know the stuff doesn't work and is a huge waste of money. Go natural, go healthy and be a lot better off health wise and financially.

I say eat up all the thermogenics you want to.

Hi there is a new shop in Hamala area called Big Muscle.  They supply everything on your list.  It is near the GFS Supermarket.  Good Luck in your training.

Hello all, is it possible to import whey protein ? or is it a no no

Don't know but you can buy it here. Health shop opposite Gheant in Ahrain Mall is one of many places

Hi,

Royal Majesty near Golden Sands and Baraka is excellent. They stock all the major brands and products. They've even got a website if you need their contact details and/or directions.

Hi what is it that you are looking for?

There is a friend of mine who is in the process of setting up a Nutrition shop in Bahrain - the brands are excellent.
would be good to know what people are looking for so he can meet their demands.

In Bahrain City Centre there is a body building supplements shop - I can't remember what it is called but I think it is in the area opposite Carrefour. Just go to the Information desk at the mall if you can't find the place.