Dance classes for adults

What is out there for adults? When I say dance I mean hip hop or equivalent ... I love to dance just don't want to do it with 20 something's who are drunk in a bar or club, not my scene lol too old !!!
Also keen on Bollywood style dancing.

Hello,

Amed and Eva run a latin dance studio. They do all that good stuff ;p You can find them on their Facebook page "Latin Dance Studio Bahrain". Its not exactly what your looking for but they are amazing teachers and are supper cool people. If you can't find what your looking for, maybe you can try something knew :)

Cheers Xx

I like to join the dance class...

I see your point I also been looking for Latin dance and Zumba classes!!!

Try posting on mums in Bahrain Facebook page.

I closed out my Facebook
Can you send me the link?

That is what he said i.e. it is a group on Facebook.  Which means you need to have Facebook to a) Join it and b) Post your question on it.  Hence, reactivate your Facebook as there is no link otherwise.

There should always be a link for everything in the world wide web and a facebook group is no exception.

You can check and even browse a group's page in facebook without the need to create an account, unless the group's set to private.

Here is the link suggested by LogicalIndian:

https://m.facebook.com/Mumsinbahrain/

But mind you that posting and messaging the group will require you to either create or reactivate an account.

Go ahead and browse, gal!