4 days Holiday to spend in Bahrain :D

:gloria:o:unsure

EID AL FITR is about to come. 4days holiday. Yes four consecutive days! WOW, sound so cool!  But oh-uhhh , not quite good for those who is alone staying here in bahrain (like me) :D .

This kind of Holidays were just a short time for those who will spend vacation outside the country, but for those who don't know where to go is such a pretty long-long ugh lazy days.  :lol::lol:

I am just curious if anyone here knows any organization/group where i can spend my Eid Al Fitr? Or any group activities to go to make my holidays more significant.  :/:gloria

There are some expat groups on Facebook maybe try searching over there :unsure

Or you can start a thread here for a movie club or something this Eid  :cool:

thanks gunner. I will try your bright idea  :gloria:gloria

I am sure expatriate cubs like the Filipino Club will have events lined up. Also social/religious organizations have activities.

Al Fateh Grand mosque in Juffair has Eid Open Day celebrations in which they welcome people of all faiths to visit the mosque, take a tour, enjoy some refreshments and take pictures in traditional gear.

Another idea - why don't a few of you get together, hire a car and tour around the country? There are a lots of places to visit/see in Bahrain. It will not be too expensive if one of you can drive. That way you can get a car on daily rent and pay as you go. (PS: Taxis will be expensive for this, so be warned :) )

Guys you can all arrange a trip around Bahrain with the Expat.com members , that's the best thing , you can search some posts in Oman forum,  they always go out for an excursion!

I'm sure there are many in this forum who are looking forward for a group activity :)

gunner757 wrote:

Guys you can all arrange a trip around Bahrain with the Expat.com members , that's the best thing , you can search some posts in Oman forum,  they always go out for an excursion!

I'm sure there are many in this forum who are looking forward for a group activity :)

I love the idea gunner. Count me in if ever we organize such a meet-up/activity.

I also raised my both hands. LoL. I can drive, but i need a human navigator 🙈🙈🙈🙊 .

Cheers!

Farhaz wrote:

I love the idea gunner. Count me in if ever we organize such a meet-up/activity.

We shall organize something soon
Trust me , I've been almost on all the GCC forums , but yeah Oman-Muscat forum is the best , they go to beaches , scenic mountains even for a barbecue  :thanks:

I'm sure we could plan something , there's a lot in Bahrain to discover !
And am sure our forum members would have great fun :D

Check this post from Oman forum Monthly Get-Together

:/  Yeah
Gunner757(baby killer)  :thanks:

What celebrations u have after eid ??