What to do on weekends

Guess i need help in this..

What to do on a friday and saturday.. so much of time in hand and gets wasted watching TV or chatting on net.
Are there any hobby classes around, anyting to do with sports on weekends..

Tired of wasting time on weekends. Just post anything you know about sports/ music/ dance/ languages/ anything under the sun...

N

Hi u r new.well try school.i mean weekend program.i asure u gonna bag a diploma in just a yr

Hi new.i learnt u just move in to bahrain.av been dream of work n living there.pls is this possible am a muslim student from nigeria.any advice,help?

hey there

you can do alot, if you love nightlife you can go clubbin, also you can stay in a bar or pub, you can visit lounges if you like, you can party also, you go 2 da ceinma, do you like beaches you can do it also , whatt els hmmm , did you visit the bahrain museum, there r many islands located near bahrain such as hawar, you can go 2 malls also, you can do sports such as tennis, swimming,football etc , you can set in a cafe and have some coffee, you can go 2 the lost paradise of dilmun, there are several implications n bahrain left by the ancient sumerians, such as cemeteries and temples, there s a tree f life u can visit,u can also go to diving in the waters of the Arabian Gulf

Hi

If watersports appeal try the Bahrain Yacht Club - sailing most Friday mornings and sometimes on Saturdays.

Also the British club has a lovely new swimming pool plus tennnis and squash courts.

If you are in search of some culture try visiting the forts - the Bahrain Fort near Seef offers a facinating insight into the history of the island.

Contact me directly if sailing is of interest

Susie