Fresh graduate looking for a job in Cairo!

Hello everyone,

My name is Charlotte Pauwels.
I am 24 years old and currently looking for a job in Cairo.
I hold a master's degree in Arabic and Islamic Studies.
I am fluent in English and Dutch, have a (very) good knowledge of Arabic and I am familiar with the Egyptian dialect. Furthermore I have a basic knowledge of French.

If you have any vacancies for me, please feel free to contact me:

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

you can visit this section to get more views
https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/africa/egypt/cairo/
But in my little opinion you can easily find perfect job and convenient in Kuwait or aue
Good luck .

Hi, I guess you can find a job as a tutor in SYE English training center , which has 3 branches (Maadi - Dokkie- Nasr City) or Walid Khairy language training Center in Garden City
and I can help you with both of them if that will fit for you.
and my contact is
Best of luck

Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you

Hello dear .. Nice to see you here in the forum
I recommend you go directly to LinkedIn and check Egyptian companies and the job offers you may be interested about. Dont follow personal offers just deal with professional people.
Wish you luck with your search

hello Dear Charlotte,
First of all welcome to your second hometown Egypt, where you can find safety and helpful people, check this website, and find a qualified job in (Sharm-Hurghada-Soyth Sinai) there's better than anywhere elsse in Egypt because of qualifications.
http://www.sharmwomen.com/job-market/job-offers

Hey Charlotte, how are you doing today?
I hope that you're doing fine!

If possible, you can send me your CV and I will push it to my friends who work in HR.
And I'm sure that we will find something suitable for you. :)

I wish you have an enjoyable day!

I advise you to browse through LinkedIn. Best of luck!

Reason : Please drop an advert in the jobs section

Hello Charlotte! Are you still looking for work in Cairo?

Hi Charlotte,
I recommend checking Linked in, Bayt and Gulf talent, they're might be better opportunities.

Best of luck

Hi dear ,
Yes we are ready to make an interview,
Pls send to me your CV ,

if you'd like to exchange languages , just text ..

Hi Charlotte ,

I am going to set up a new company in Egypt. We are a property developer from MALAYSIA . We are currently looking for :

secretaries
HR Executives
Finance Manager
Engineers
Project Managers

If you are interested , please send in your resume with a photo of your self to ***

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you

Hello everyone,

@ Joseph, you are required to drop a proper job advert in the Jobs in Cairo section if you have any offer, so that members can take note of your requirements.

All the best,
Bhavna

Hi Bhavna,

Thank you , Noted.

Regards,
joseph dowd

Heey joseph,

could you mind posting new topic with more details! or even send me the details. ThnQ

Hi There,

I decided not to post anything at this moment as i am travelling now.