how to chek any travel ban or police case ?

Hi I'm misthafa

I Have personal lon bank Bahrain  I need to pay  1000 bd  back to bank when I go on vacation I lost my job last year visa also cancel now I need to back bahrain how to chek any travel ban or police case plz help

Hi,

refer to the below link
https://services.bahrain.bh/wps/portal/ … BIS9nQSEh/

Kindly note, if your name does not come up here there are chances that if a case has been registered they could take legal actions at the airport, ask any of your friends here to enquire at the bank and see what can be done to resolve the issue, even before you try to apply for a visa or come to Bahrain on a visit visa.

T&R

hello,

there are several ways to do it, yet the only sure way is to have a local fired o relative go to the Immigration department, second floor, office no. 6 and give in your Bahriani CPR number and inquiry if there are any travel bans or legal actions taken against you by the bank.

your friend or relative will not be held responsible for any bans/violations filed against you, if any .

best regards,

raoof

Dear raoof,

This is old post, the original poster may not be active, anyways thank you for the response.

T&R

Hi I want to ask that I am not sure my husband got any police case or not but he wants to travel and on website of travel ban I checked tht said no verdict or judicial ban on travel... can he travel now or will there be any problem on airport

That means that there is no travel ban at the moment.  And you have not stated your situation clearly i.e. is there any dispute he is involved in which makes him worried etc?

the situation is someone file case upon my husband and police take him to police.station thy keep.him for 1day and thn thy clear release him with saying case clear..whn he was about to go the police said if the person who file the case will not agree to finish case he might took the case to court....so we are not sure if the case still upon or finshsed...is there any way we can get info about there is case or not??

You will get summons if case is filed in court. There is no travel ban right now. And even if the case goes to court, it has to be decided against you and the court has to order a ban for it to come into effect.

Hello. I have a legal situation here in Bahrain where I am currently under investigation and I expect to have my third court hearing in December. I checked with my work, my lawyers and online about my travel ban situation and I was told there is no ban in place. I went to the airport last night and I was stop at immigration and told I have a travel ban.  Does anyone know a way around this, I expect to lose my job in December, my VISA will be cancelled and I will be stuck here until the court process is finished. Help please.

Unfortunately until the court clears the ban, immigration will not pass.

Can anyone file a case against you in Bahrain without your concern & u get a travel ban ???

Yes they can and you should be getting a court summon once they do.

Yes and No. The ban is ordered by the execution court after hearing the facts of the case. Irrelevant facts don't lead to a travel ban. But anyone can file a case.