Where to live in Abu dhabi

I am from Egypt and plan to go with my family to Abu Dhabi.  I want to rent comfortable accomodation but I can not pay 3 months is advance or give cheques. My work is in Kalifat city. Can anyone help me by advice?

hello ..
if your work in khalifa city .. its better to live in khalifa city it self ... its all depend on your budget . you can get in MBZ - Mussafah - khalifa city A - Khalifa city B or al raha beach .
this is if your work in khalifa city .
but if you mean khalifa medical city ( which located in the middle of AD ) its different issue .
so to  help you  better ...
Location of your work .
Your required budget
how many room you are looking for
wish you a safe trip

Thanks for help. Khalifa city not the medical city. I need to accommodate 2 adults and 2 kids so 1 or 2 bedrooms is OK. Budget is around 5000 (flexible according to aminities).
I also wish to ask about things like electricity, water, WiFi, TV cable costs. Thanks a lot.

Dear Ahmad
For accommodation prices and locations you can check :
dubizzle
or
https://www.bayut.com/to-rent/apartments/abu-dhabi/
you can find with 5000 / month something good .
electricity and water ( will be cheaper when you get central AC )
i pay for central AC house 2 BD , i pay around 350 AED/month . if AC is not central this can go up to 700 AED per month.
Etisalat Package (wifi + internet +TV cable ) around 400 AED per month .
plz dont hesitate to ask any further details.
for kids school is an issue . so if you are coming wz your wife and kids you need to consider this . 
Regards
Fadi

Thanks a lot. But these apartments are for yearly payment. I do not want to pay in advance or singe cheques as I told you.  I appreciate your help thank you

Dear ...
its yearly prices . but most of them pay here on quarter base. so no yearly payment needed .
and if you are bringing your family . you need to get proper housing contract so you can get your family visa .
regrds

I understand. Thank you.