Rent housing near by ruwais.

Hello everyone!

My husband is to start to working at the Takreer refinery in Ruwais as a senior consultant and we are trying to find a hotel or rental housing who allows a dog.  My dog is 4 kg and is two years old.  I have been training him for 1.5 years and he has two official titles of International Therapy Dog and Good Citizenship Certification. My dog has extensive training in Obedience, Rally, and Agility, so my dog is very well behaved and is not your typical family pet.

We are looking to stay in a hotel or rental housing for between 2 to 4 years.

While my husband was working at another refinery in Egypt for a year, we brought our dog and there was no problem.

I am hoping that your hotel is very close to where my husband will work.    Maybe you might know of some place we could live that would allow small well behaved and very well trained dogs like mine.

Do you know company housing allows a dog?

Please do not hesitate to contact me.

Hello Alexregan.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

In meantime, you can post an advert in the Housing in Abu Dhabi section. It can help.

Good luck in your research,
Aurélie

Thanks,

Hi friends,

I got offer letter in Abu Dhabi, And my job location is in barakah nuclear power plant. I plan to bring my family over here. Now my question is room sharing is available near barakah nuclear power plant or ruwais or near to my plant. If have what will be the average rent. Since my residence is in Singapore I don't have much idea on this location. Contact me

Hi,

I am looking for some information on housing in ruwais. Can anyone help.