27 year old professional british woman coming over to abu dhabi!

Hi,

I am moving to Abu Dhabi in 4 weeks to work as a restaurant manager.  I am housed for 4 weeks but need to find long term accommodation whilst there.  Any advice on where to look? Want a nice place with bills included and furnished.  I'm coming over with just me and 2 suitcases...

Hope you can help :D

See you in Abu Dhabi!

Rachel

The best option is
www.dubizzle.com

welcome

Hey there, I have a studio to rent dear, it's for 2 people actually so you can have a roommate. I am moving out 1st of October.
It's new clean and fully furnished, you will like it European style:)

Thank you, Petra.

Try Adagio aparthotel fully furnished and it has it's own kitchen and laundry facility all you need to pay is one bill a month and the location is beside Novotel Al Bustan... check it first if you like and if you can able to afford it :)
Goodluck!

Hi, I just moved to abu dhabi and looking to share may be an accommodation. Have u sorted out anything for u yet?

Welcome to the land of sand .. well there are many factors .. 1 important thing now here government is linking all the things with the electricity bills ... so this might be an issue .. where will be the location of your workplace if u wana live near by or a bit away ..
I would suggest Al reef .. In case u wana live a but away from city but comparitivly close to dubai or Al Reem in case near city .. Both have good percentage of expats living in there ..
And beSt  of luck for your future and new job

You are welcome in Abu Dhabi :)

Dear Rachel

hope you are doing well.

I live in Abu Dhabi since 2 years. i need more information about your budget, in which area you will work...
maybe i can help you.
Send me a private message then we can discuss

regards

Hi Rachel,
Welcome to Abu Dhabi :)

Hi Rachel welcome to Abu Dhabi. I am from Uk too.

how is Abu Dhabi so far? I am coming a couple of weeks (from Canada), housed for a month but will be looking for something long term afterwards. Let me know how things are going!

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : please post in the housing section

Have you reached or not ??

You will be happy you're here in Abu Dhabi, especially in this beautiful time

enjoy your stay

If you need one in order to take you on a tour in Abu Dhabi free just tell me

Are you there around?

hi there
i am around to meet up

I'm a lady 27 years old. Living in UAE since 2015

Looking for lady share my appartment with. I live in 2 room + kitchen and bathroom. Looking for lady to take 1 room for rent. 1500 monthly. In karamah abu Dhabi.

If interested pm me

And welcome to Abu Dhabi!

Hello Laylaamara,

Welcome to Expat.com.

You may not get any replies through this thread because it is inactive since 2016.

Instead, I would advise you to post a free advert in the Housing in Abu Dhabi section for your accomodation search.

All the best,

Diksha
Team Expat.com