Bin Salama Tower??

Hi,

I've just received word from my wife's employer in Abu Dhabi that this is where we will be residing; does anyone know where this is in Abu Dhabi? Is it a nice building? And one last question, does it have a balcony (just out of curiousity)?

I've googled it, but can't seem to find much information on it.

Thanks!

It's near Old Airport (2nd Street) and Al Nasr (5th Street)... A bit closer to the Corniche than that intersection, but that's the closest major one I could find..

Any have knowledge of the area or building itself?

I'm viewing the building tomorrow as my employer has offered myself and my husband this accommodation. Have you lived in abu dhabi before?

kerrysian wrote:

I'm viewing the building tomorrow as my employer has offered myself and my husband this accommodation. Have you lived in abu dhabi before?

I have not... I've done quite a bit of research, and from what I can see, it looks like a great building! 2 blocks from the Corniche, with fantastic facilities..

My wife and I are moving to Abu Dhabi on August 22nd from Toronto, Canada; what about yourself? Funny enough, we were living in Cheltenham 3 years ago, and ended up rejecting a move to the UAE for a move back to Canada instead.. Here we are 3 years later heading to Abu Dhabi!

Out of curiosity, is your employer a GEMS school? My wife will be a teacher at Sheikh Zayed Private Academy.. From what I've heard, all employees who are married are housed in Bin Salama Towers.

Anyway, let me know how it goes!

Hi cwilde! As far as I know, it's near the corniche area!
and it's a good location and generally all the buildings in that area are with balcony! :)

Overall view = Nice place! :)

Good luck man !!!!!

Hey, that's interesting i'm also working in the same school (szpa). The accommodation has no balcony, no fitness gym or swimming pool, there is hardly any parking and the parking that is available you have to pay per hour. Me and my husband have decided to stay in our own accommodation outside the city in a quiet residential area and taking the housing allowance. Perhaps we should all get in touch when you get here!!

Kerry

kerrysian wrote:

Hey, that's interesting i'm also working in the same school (szpa). The accommodation has no balcony, no fitness gym or swimming pool, there is hardly any parking and the parking that is available you have to pay per hour. Me and my husband have decided to stay in our own accommodation outside the city in a quiet residential area and taking the housing allowance. Perhaps we should all get in touch when you get here!!

Kerry

Strange to hear that! But parking is always an issue!

One of my cousin is living in Khalifa City, it's a nice place to live!

Can i please get more info on current accommodation provided by szpa to faculty?

Hi, I know these posts are older but I have just been informed by SZPA that I will be staying in the Bin Salama Tower as well and would love more information also. Please share any new info. Thanks