Need visa advice

Hi everyone ,
I jus cancelled my temporary work permit/visa today and my departure date is 30/07/2017.
Now i need some advice .....
I'm Indian citizen, I want to come back to Malaysia around august 16 bcos I need to enquiry about some courses .....so is it possible to come back to Malaysia on time with a tourist visa ......???? Pls pls pls pls pls pls advice me drop some suggestions pls

You need to apply for a Tourist visa at one of the Malaysian High Commissions in India. http://www.kln.gov.my/web/ind_chennai/home

Sure ok thanks Gravitas. ...... So I can come back with a tourist visa right ? Thanks anyway .....

As long as your other visa has been cancelled or expired. Your passport needs to be sent to immigration to get the cancellation done.

I m really sorry I don't understand... Can u explain me gravitas pls

Even my employer sent my passport to immigration and now my temporary work permit has already been cancelled and I am having checkout memo with me now ..... I need to leave Malaysia on 30th meant the day after tomorrow ...... My question is ........ #Can I come back to Malaysia next month as a tourist ? Can I get the tourist pass ? Some people said that I cannot come within the period of six months after cancelling temporary work permit ? I m really in a mess now pls help me gravitas with a clear explanation pls ......

I see, they are talking about a cooling off period between leaving one job and getting another one. https://esd.imi.gov.my/portal/pdf/esdguidebook-v3.pdf

"COOLING OFF PERIOD REQUIREMENT (Page 30)
1. Employment Pass Category III holders whose pass have been renewed for two (2) times or 3 years in a row MUST leave the country and serve 3 months cooling off period to be able to apply for  Employment Pass Category III again. Exemption is only given for cases of Employment Pass Category III  converting to Employment Pass Category I / II.
2. Employment Pass Category III holders who are changing employers MUST leave the country and  serve 3 months cooling off period to be able to apply for Employment Pass Category III with different employer.
3. Visit Pass (Temporary Employment) holders who wanted to convert to Employment Pass
(all categories) MUST leave the country and serve 3 months cooling off period to be able to apply  for Employment Pass (all categories). "

Owh I m clear now gravitas thank u very much

Hi Gravitas
I jus came to my home country from Malaysia . Yesterday one of the guy from the immigration stamping section asked me to give two copies of #Check out pass#that I have alrdy bought from immigration after cancelling my temporary work permit...... Then after getting that he said to me that I cannot reenter Malaysia within the period of six months minimum ...... But I have to re-enter with tourist pass can it be possible..... I need to study ..... What is checkout pass .....pls explain me .....and why did they ban my entry .....I didn't overstayed and legally I cancelled my visa .....

If u want I ll send u my checkout pass ...pls help me

The Malaysian High Commission is the place to contact if you have any questions. Otherwise, the correct way to enter as a student is you apply for a course and the educational establishment is responsible for arranging the Student Visa for you.

https://educationmalaysia.gov.my/

You have to be outside Malaysia while the Student Visa is being processed. It may take several months to arrange the visa and prepare for the course (depending on start dates etc) .  You need to show you have funds to support your stay as a student in Malaysia.