Permanent D-number to get Bank ID and Net Bank

Need as Information!!
Does anybody know if it's necessary permanent D-number to get Bank ID and Net Bank??
Thank you very munch.

Just to clarify - D-number and Permanent number are two different sets of number.

You can definitely open a bank account with Permanent number.

When you said Bank ID. you mean bank card with photo?

That is depending on the banks....I know sparebank told  me they will only issue photo id bank card to norwegian citizens and permanent residents.

Hello,

Apparently yes, you need a national ID number to open a bank account now. Go to sparre bank, they way more helpful.

My bank (SpareBank1) says I need permanent D.number in order to use net bank and get bank ID, otherwise I can only use telebank.
It means you have an account that you almost can't use.
Anyway, thanks for all the information.

that is not true.  You can get a debit bank card for payment outside.....it just will not have photo to use as ID.

Hi, It is correct when you say we can get a debit card without photo but can't use other services like netbank. Without netbank can't pay my bills comfortable at home and as an exemple a bank transfer to Europe the bank charge 250 NOK, by net bank is 60 NOK.
Thank you very much for all the information.

Óscar Pereira wrote:

Hi, It is correct when you say we can get a debit card without photo but can't use other services like netbank. Without netbank can't pay my bills comfortable at home and as an exemple a bank transfer to Europe the bank charge 250 NOK, by net bank is 60 NOK.
Thank you very much for all the information.

Are you sure you can't get internet banking services?  I remember I had it even though I had only D number.

Hello,
I need bank services because need to pay my bills in my country, so I need a bank transfer once in a wile but my bank is charging me 250 NOK and online is only 60 NOK.
Thank you.